Beach Party (request from XionOrihara)

A/N Sorry it took so long, @XionOrihara I had to make there be a little fear because I'm me... remember, you can always tell me if you don't like the oneshot you requested, and I'll try to fix it!
Izaya's's POV
"YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT HE'D BE HERE!" I yelled in unison with a certain blond monster, both glaring at the brunette doctor between us.

We are currently at Shinra's birthday party, and he wanted to go to the beach.

I was in a loosw black Tshirt and black swimshorts, red on the side. Shizuo's in a red Tshirt and grey swimshorts, red on the side.

"It's my party, I'll invote who I want!" Shinra laughed, obviously amused by our reactions.

I sighed. I'd never actually learned to swim. I was never really'popular', so I never had to swim without family, and with family I was watching Mairu and Kururi, who were only 1 or 2.

So, I'll simply stay ashore, or in the shallow water.

As most of you would guess with my pale skin, I don't ' tan' well. I burn. So, I put on at least 4 layers of sunscreen before even leaving the umbrella.

For the most part, Shizu-chan ignored me. Until aout an hour into the party when he saw that I was still in the shallow end.

"Hey, Flea?" He smirked, swimming up to me, "Afraid to get your hair wet?"

I opened my mouth to progest this comment, but before I could I was picked up by the waist and thrown like a ragdoll.

I felt my body become completely surrounded by water. I wanted to scream, but that would just make my lungs fill with water even quicker.

Shizuo's POV
Almost right after I threw the Flea, Shinra got back from the bathroom, "Hey, where's Izaya?"

I smirked, "Just going for a swim."

"I know thats not true, where is he really?"

What? "What do you mean? "

"Izaya-san can't swim," he looked a little worried.
My eyes widened in realization. He's drowning.

"DAMN IT!" I yelled, diving as far as I could.

Izaya's POV
I felt nothing, my body used to the cold water surrounding me, chillimg me to the bone.

My breath was long gone, and dispite my burning lungs, it was kind of peaceful.

As my vision faded to black, I didn't fight it. I was exhausted and running out of time, I re d use to die in a panic.

My muscules relaxed, lazily letting myself sink deeper. I could no longer feel the cold.

Am I dead? I guess Hell is pretty nice. ..

Suddenly, my peace shifted. Something wrapped around my waist. I weakly held on as something, or someone, pulled me up.

I wanted desperately to see who it was, but it all became so much, I fell asleep.

Shizuo's POV
Is it just me or did he just get twice as heavy? His grip on my shirt loosened to nothing.

DAMN IT! Don't tell me he's asleep now! He's inhaling water!

With my strength, CPR would probably kill him! I kicked twice as hard, desperate to get to the surface.

As soon as I fot him to shore, Shinra was at his aid.

"Okay, I do CPR, you do mouth to mouth!" Shinra yelled.

"WHAT? ! Why do I have to do it?!"

"You threw him in, and I am focused on CPR! "

I sighed, then took a deep breath, I connected mouths with Izaya, almost like kissing him, and gave him air. I continued this for what felt like hours.

Then finally, I moved away. Izaya was coughing up water.

"Shi-Shinra *heave* what *cough*"

I inturrupted him. "S-sorry, Flea"

He looked at me surprised. But I just continued.

"But, you should've said something! "

"I *cough* tried to. You didn't *cough* let me finish..."

"Okay, you can't breath, then don't talk."

Izaya then went silent. Shinra left to tell Celty that he saved him.

"But , I love you" I smiled.

He pulled me into a kiss.

"What was that?!" I asked, touching my lips.

He took a deep breath before saying, "'don't talk' for I love you, too', silly! "

Maybe the beach wasn't a bad idea. ..