New story

Hello everyone once again thank you so much for reading it really does mean the world to me. I really truly hope you've enjoyed HIS SCARLET ROSE

So I have a new story and the description and story plot is down below so. Hope you enjoy and hope you decide to check it out. The first few chapters are already out as of this date so thank you all so much. Hope everyone is doing well and please be good people.

Sincerely

~ yours truly ❤️

_________________________
(This is the actual description from the book btw)

I never thought I my life would cross paths with Cassandra after the one business meeting between my dad and her brother. Though they're friends. Sure our families were intertwined though neither of us knew it at first. She a billionaires sister and me the adopted daughter of the CEO of Logan enterprises and a cop.

________________________

So basically Rosetta Sage Logan is the daughter of Liam and Asher Logan.

Her Dad Asher is a cop and her papa Liam is a very successful CEO and businessman for Logan enterprises.

Rosetta has two older siblings

Rylan ( her brother) & River ( her older sister)

Rylan is 24 and River is 20 while Rosetta is 18

And on top of that Rosetta has anxiety from her past.
____________________

Just a few things to know is this will be a gxg book.

Cassandra is gay and Rosetta is Bisexual

Rosetta has two dads.

____________________

Cassandra Kace

Known to get into trouble by partying or doing whatever so she can have a life of freedom after past trauma.

She is the younger sister of multimillionaire and CEO of Kace enterprises after the loss of their parents.

Phoenix ( her older brother) is 24 And Cassandra is 20

Cassandra is known to be straight forward but this slightly intrigued the shy Rosetta.

_____________________________

Rosettas POV
_____________

" Truth be told I've never been in one in all of my eighteen years of life.

But she did intrigue me with her confidence and straight forwardness. Some could say it was arrogance and cocky ness, but I see something much different though I don't know what yet.

Things from my past have always prevented me actually having a relationship with anyone.

I then blush on the way home as I think about some of the things Cassandra had said."