15

Scarlets POV  (scarlets dress above)
____________________

"Scar come on you have to come out sooner or later" Maggie pleaded

"Scar I'll fucking break the door down so you have no choice. Come on you look beautiful." Alaras muffled voice rang out through the door.

"Alright fine" I yell and put on the necklace Cole had sent me for my birthday

(The necklace)

With that I walk out the door and continue to be a nervous wreck while on the way to Cole's welcome back party.
___________________________

Coles POV
___________________________

"Hi honey can I come in" my mom asked standing at the entrance to my open door.

"Course" I say with a smile. She walks over and lightly takes my face in her hands.

"My baby boy all grown up" she smiles

"I remember just yesterday having you, Lilly,Claire and Luciano. I also remember when Luciano and Claire went to Italy and Russia like you did. Baby I'm so proud of you." She says before kissing my cheek and going to sit on my bed.

I then finish buttoning up my dress shirt and shrug on the jacket.

"Here let me" mom says as she goes for my tie.

"Thanks" I offer her a smile

She sighs and half smiles

"You know things have changed around here." She laughs slightly with a loving look in her eyes.

"Lilly missed you terribly. And she's so happy you're back. But things with Scarlet changed too. She knows why you left and she's ok with it. And she's  also changed though but in a good way.
But her feelings for you haven't. They've only grown stronger. So no offense and I'm your mother so when I tell you this I tell you with love. Grow a god damn pair and ask her out. I know you've always wanted to so do be like your father when it came to girls. Don't be afraid when there's already something." I stood there shocked. Wow thanks mom.

I roll my eyes but smile "I will."

Before our conversation can go my further we hear screams erupt from down the hall.

"I DONT WANT TO" I hear Lilly sob while my dad is trying to reason with her. You can't exactly reason with a recently turned seven year old.

"DADDY PLEAS DONT MAKE ME" she sobs louder. My dad just sighs. He deals with murderers, drug dealers, gangs, mafia leaders and member, as well as current and ex convicts for a living but he didn't know how to handle an upset Lilly. It was a bit comical to say the least.

"What the matter princess" I say while picking my baby sister up and wiping her tears as she starts to sniffle and hiccup while trying to calm down.

"Now why won't you cooperate for dad" I ask her softly.

"I don't want to go. You'll just leave again" she sniffles.

"Oh baby I won't I promise. This is a welcome home party. I'm here to stay."

"Pinky Promise" she sniffles.

"Pinky promise" I repeat linking our pinkies.

"Now come in its time to get dressed. You'll be the prettiest there. Let's get you dressed" she just nods while rubbing her eyes.
__________________________

I was able to get her dressed relatively quickly but she wanted to cuddle before we go down so I agreed and we watched an episode of one of her favorite shows before going down.

I hold her hand as we walk into the ball room.

That's when I see her enter.

The gorgeous red haired girl with freckles sitting under her beautiful eyes

My eyes roamed up and down scarlets dress and body taking her all in. She's just as beautiful as when I left if not more so.

Our eyes locked and she started walking over to me a soft smile gracing her lips while I could see a tear in the corner of her eye.

It's good to be home. It's good to see everyone again. It was good to see her again. I had missed her so fucking much.