19

Scarlets POV
_________________

It's been about a week since the ball and the day after. Cole and I eat lunch together at school weather it be us staying in school or him taking me out to eat.

Both Shy and Matteo are good and are exactly how they were before. No awkwardness which is good for everyone. The only difference is there's no hugging or kissing anymore.

Sighing I check my phone. Cole was a few minutes late to our meeting spot but it's no big deal. Suddenly a brick was thrown off the roof by my head.

An envelope on each side.

How cliche. I though with a roll of my eyes.

I pick up the brick and open envelope number one.

With that anger bubbles inside of me and tears threaten to spill down my face.

In it were pictures of my parents car accident. Their bodies surrounded by blood and glass, pale as ghosts.

Continuing onto the last envelope

There was a picture of Lilly in her bedroom coloring since she had a half day today and a generic phone lock screen with the date and time.

A note soon fell out

"If you don't give us what we want the little girl gets it. She's be worth a lot. And we have eyes everywhere. Watch your back to precious."

With that tears come rolling down my face. I throw the brick at the nearest car which also happened to be the principals car breaking the window on the drivers side and denying the side as well.

I then hear a voice

"Baby what's going on" Cole asks as he circles his arms around my waist.

"We need to get Matteo and who ever else that's involved in the mafia and go now" I say sniffing truly afraid they'll do something to Lilly.

The drive was quiet as Cole kept glancing over at me while he had his hand on my thigh as we make our way to his house. My tears go unnoticed  until we arrive.

"Baby are you going to tell me what happened now" he says cupping my face.

"Someone threatened Lilly. A-and gave me pictures from my parents crash sight. They also left a note saying to watch my back" I say causing the tears I just got to stop, start up again.

"Shh baby we'll put a stop to this. I promise. No one will touch you or Lilly. That's a promise." He said wiping my tears.

"Okay" he asks while I wearily nod my head.

"Come on. No one will hurt you." He repeats and places a quick kiss on my lips before we head into his house.
__________________

Coles POV

__________________

I had called my dad and Luciano a head of time so they were waiting at the front door with the rest of Scarlets brothers.

We didn't need anyone else. Matteo was the best hacker we have. Hunter was good at interigation, Elijah was good at shooting but more importantly medical care and Leo was one of our best trackers.

That combine with my dad my brother and I we didn't need anyone else. Especially for something like this we have to be wary of everyone and everything.

The fuckers who dared to threaten my little sister and my princess are going to pay and the eight of us are sure as hell make sure that happens and soon.