7

Scarlets POV (apologies for any spelling grammar or word errors)
_____________

Sleep was something I love and I was easy. Waking up is a different story. I feel groggy and I lash out at the world if someone wakes me up.

Shyanne has slept in my room last night because she has a bad dream and was scared. She was scared for a few reasons. One the dream which she did not tell me about ,and if she wanted to tell me I would be there to listen but it didn't really bother me that I didn't know.

And two what her sister is going to say.

Now I don't really have friends in my grade and nor do I intend to because they all think they're better then everyone and are very two faced. I have yet to find the one or two people in my grade who aren't.

"Scar Hunter wants to see you in his office" Matteo called from his room.

"Ok" I yelled back.

I get up and trudge down the hall And to hunters office.

I just walk in this time not giving a fuck since I was still half asleep and wanted to go back to sleep.

"Morning to you too" Hunter scoffed in a joking manner

"Speak. I want to get back to my warm bed" I say bluntly

"I've discussed this with your school counselor and she said that your acidimics are good enough to move one grade up and considering you're turning fifteen soon. That is if you wanted to. And we were going to match your schedule to Shyanne's so you can keep an eye on her."

"Ok. Now if you don't mind me I'm going back to my nice warm bed" I said and left his office and did what I had intended to do. Sleep.
________________________

I find it funny that I started school yesterday. On a Friday.

I slept well till ten almost eleven and savored the feeling of waking up naturally with no annoying brothers to wake me up. I still love them dearly though.

I stretch and go to take a shower. After I get out and am dressed Walking down stairs I see a group of men I've never met before.

Suddenly I'm grabbed from behind and I immediately started to thrash trying to get out of his hold.

"What is the meaning of this" I hear Hunter yell.

"This little girl was eves dropping on your conversation sir." He said with a sneer.

I grow furious. Eves dropping in my own home when I was just coming down to get something to eat. The nerve.

I take my leg and back kick him right where the sun don't shine. His grip only loosens slightly so I take my arm and elbow him square in the nose. With that he lets go and falls to the ground.

"Impressive" I hear a voice next to me.

"Whatever" I say and roll my eyes.

"Hunter what's going on" I demand

"This is my best friend and boss for work and his younger brother. Scarlet meet Luciano and Cole Moretti." He told me.

"Why you little bitch" I hear from behind me.

"Wow even a two year old could come up with better. And if you want to insult me at least try" I said with a bored tone.

He went to slap me and hunter went and grabbed his arm hitting the pressure point on his wrist.

"Alfred if you dare touch her again there will be a bullet lodged in your scull."

"But sir she"

"She's my little sister so technically she even has more power and authority than you so stay.in. Line." Hunter seethed.

With that Alfred muttered a small yes sir and stepped out of the room while I went into the kitchen and got myself some leftovers from breakfast for Shyanne and myself before going back up stairs.