11

Scarlets POV
______________

I had feelings for Cole Moretti. It was a strange thing because this is all knew to me.  But its probably just a stupid crush that somehow developed over the last week. And ball was also fast approaching and I was actually very excited.

Currently though my brothers Shyanne and I are heading over to Luciano's place for dinner. His whole family is going to be there and apparently this is a once a month thing.

Both shy and I are in the car with Hunter and Elijah while Matteo is with Leo.

"Hey Scar can we talk later" shy asked softly though barely audible.

"Course" I say giving her a smile

The rest of the ride was quiet though while I kept staring out the window but would occasionally I would glance over and see shy texting someone while blushing every once in a while.

I'm happy for her.

Anyway once we got there Luciano, Some girl I don't know and Cole were standing outside ready to greet us.

Stepping out of the car the girl immediately came up to me and shy saying hi and giving us both a hug.

"Easy Claire. You're suffocating them." Cole said with a smirk.

"Oh shut the fuck up" the girl just rolled her eyes while sending him a glare.

"Sorry sis just letting you know" he said while looking away and whistling.

"Well as that ass had just said I'm Luciano and that ass' sister. Nice to meet you both. Also good to have more girls around to many fucking men around here" she grumbled the last part.

Claire lead us into the house where her parents were and her little sister who was six.

Claire's little sister was also very shy hiding behind her mothers leg and would hide right behind it again if she caught either me or Shyanne notice her.

"Come on darling go say hi" their mother Isabelle tried to coax her daughter.

She hesitantly let go of her mothers leg and stepped out a bit.

"H-hi my names Lilly a-and I-I'm six years old" she stuttered nervously.

"Hi lily I'm scarlet and that's Shyanne" I say kneeling to her height.

"You're pretty" she says as she started to play with my hair.

"No where near as pretty as you" I say and she blushed while giggling.

"Wanna know a secret" I ask her

"Yes" she says happily

"I get nervous around new people too. It's ok to get nervous"

"Really" she asks with disbelief while I nod my head in conformation.

She then just hugs me. I smile at the small girl in my arms.

I go to let go but she whined and started to fuss so I just pick her up while she nuzzles her head into my neck.

Everyone looked awestruck

"What" I asked confused

"She doesn't let anyone pick her up besides people she knows and definitely not on the first time she's met them." Cole said breaking the silence.

"Oh"

The chef then obliviously walked into the room having no idea on what's going on and announced dinner was ready.

We all went to the dining room and sat down at the table.

"Hey can I talk to you" Cole asked when dinner was over.

"Sure" I shrugged.

We walk out of the living room and into a deserted hallway.

He then pushed me up against the wall and kissed me.

What. The. Hell.

I push him off and slapped him in return.

The look he gave me was so sad. He looked almost hurt that I pushed him off.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing" I yelled.

"I wanted to do that at least once before I left. I've had a crush on you since we were little. Then you left and now you're back but I'm the one leaving this time"

"What do you mean you're leaving" I asked shocked

"The ball that's in a few days. That my going away party. I'm leaving for Italy the very next day after the ball to train to be part of my family business. Then I'll go to Russia. I'm going to each country for six months at a time. I'll be gone for a year" he told me.

No it makes scene.

"Sorry I slapped you" I mumbled

"It's ok I should have asked you for permission first"

"I'll be here whenever you need for the next few days then I'm off to Italy. I hope you'll want to see me before then" he said and walked away leaving me there confused as hell.