2

Scarlets POV
____________

"I missed you scar." Matteo said. "Even if I don't remember much of you" he added glumly.

I patted his back awkwardly and he let go from our hug.

"So what are we watching" he asks cheerily looking to my laptop.

"Schitts Creek" I answer

"What now and watch your language." I roll my eyes

"First off I'm offended on how you don't know what that is and to answer that question the greatest show of all time and I'm not cursing. Plus you couldn't stop me anyway I highly doubt you get in trouble for it."

"Fare point. And whats it about" he asks plopping on my bed next to my laptop. I then lay on the other side of the laptop next to Matteo.

"It's about a wealthy family who lost everything they had except the town of Schitts Creek that the father had purchased for his son as a joke. They then live there in a motel and have to figure out there place in the world. It's so funny and actually has multiple famous comedians in it"

"Sound ok" He replied

"You'll change your mind soon enough" I say in a sing song way.

We ended up watching the first three episodes in season one.

"It's not bad" I scoff

"Everything is just getting set up and it gets way better so stuff it and keep watching." There then was a knock at the door.

"Hey Scarlet din-" Elijah started to say then noticed Matteo "hey Matteo what are you doing in here"

"Trying to not anger the little devil." I roll my eyes and flick his arm

"She's mean" he says with a pout. I smile at that.

"Oh I'm sure she is. Now let's go dinner is ready and sorry it took so long." He said

"It's ok and thank you." I said with a smile Matteo then coughs "kiss ass" under his breath.

"If I'm a kiss ass then you're a dumb ass." With that I close my laptop and leave the room laughing while Elijah grumbled about me not cursing.

I went into the kitchen and saw two other men.

"This is Leonardo who mainly goes by Leo and our oldest brother Hunter." Leo smiled at me while hunter just stared at me blankly.

He then walked over and tilted my chin up examining me.

"I missed you so much." He said hugging me tight. I guess my absence affected him the most considering he is the oldest.

He then smiled at me and gestures for me to sit down. I smile and nod.

Matteo takes a seat on my left and Leo is a cross from me and Elijah a cross from Matteo while Hunter took the spot at the head of the table.
_________________________

Dinner went by nicely and Matteo and I binge watched the first season of Schitts Creek after until one on the morning.

"It's better than I thought" he mumbled.

"Told you so" I said in a mocking tone while sticking my tongue out at him.

"Oh and it gets better especially when-" he cut me off by screaming

"No spoilers you little spawn of Satan now good night" he said running out of my room I chuckle and put my laptop away and get dressed for bed. I then let myself remember all that had happened today.

It all came crashing down on me and sobs racked my body. I'll miss you mom and dad. Even if he wasn't my birth father he was still a dad to me and I still love him. I'll love you guys forever and always I though as memories passed through my head. With that I fell asleep hoping that tomorrow would be a better day.
_________________

Waking up the next morning was alright I guess. My bed was very comfy and the curtains blocked out a lot of light.

Looking over to my clock I noticed it was about ten o'clock.

Oh well.

I get up and get dressed into an over sized band shirt and leggings and walk down stairs.

I see nobody in the kitchen as I walk down and grab an apple.

Munching on it I continue my search for any of my brothers.

I then walk into the living room only to bump into a hard chest. Curse our major height differences.

"Easy there sis" I hear. Looking up I see Leo.

"Where is everyone." I ask glaring once I see my apple on the floor.

"Everyone is our except for Hunter he's in his office and what's with the evil eyes"

"You made me drop my apple" I pout

He laughs and tells me where Hunters office is because he wanted to speak to me.

He then walks off and I hear the front door open and close on my way to Hunters office.

I knock and peak my head in.

"You wanted to see me." He looks up

"I do. Come in and sit." He said

"Yeah alright"

"Scarlet I wanted to see how you were doing after last night. And also I wanted to ask you about school." He said nicely.

"I'm ok I guess. And what about school."

"Your previous record" I sigh not wanting them to know

I gulp

"I'm not mad I just wanted to ask you if you would try not to fight. It's alright if it happens just as long as you protect yourself and don't throw the first punch. Shit happens and I get it but please try. I'm not to worried about your grades since they are exceptionally high so I hope you can keep that up and

I wanted to let you know you start in a week. And I've really missed you" he told me.

"I'm sorry I can't remember. I wish I did. I wish I could remember all of you." I sigh sadly.

Hunter then gets up from his desk and walks over to me. He helps me up and hugs me for the second time in the last two days.

"You're here now and that's all that matters besides that you're happy and healthy".