4

Scarlets POV btw sorry if there are any grammar /spelling mistakes
_______________

I quickly went to my spot at the table and ate before Hunter told us we'll be late if we stay any longer. That's when I tried to duck out but Matteo grabbed the handle of my backpack

"Not gonna happen Scar" Matteo said grabbing his keys and dragging me to the car.

I rolled my eyes and huffed.

He let go after we put our stuff into the back seat and we both got in. Me into the passengers side and him into the drivers side.

It turns out that the school was only a ten minute drive so sleeping in some days looked like an option. I smirked evilly.

Once we arrived and got our stuff from the back seat Matteo looked at me.

"I'll help you get to your classes for the first few days ok and if anyone gives you any shit tell me alright" he asked in a concerned manner.

"Yeah no problem." I smiled and hugged him even if it was awkward.

Once we got out though was a different story, some girls were glaring but most couldn't give two shits and it was a select few guys stating as well. But like I said most didn't care.

I follow behind Matt since I didn't really know where I was going.

He met up with a group that had a bunch of guys and a couple of girls.

"Scarlet these are my friends. Maggie and Alara And max Lucas ace and Sam" he said pointing to each of them.

The two girls offered me easy smiles while the guys said a quick hey before looking away. I also saw Matteo mouth off limits to them.

I roll my eyes and the girls walk away from the group, up to me and link arms.

"Um" I asked confused and Matteo shrugs his shoulders

"Alara Maggie be nice" I heard Matteo call after us.

"We make no promises"

"Of course you don't" Matteo sighed in an annoyed manner.

"So" I ask

They ignore me

"Where are we going" I ask again starting to get annoyed

"Are y'all gonna talk to me or are you just going to ignore me"

Once again they ignore me

"And here I thought you two were different." I mutter angrily yanking my arms out of their grasps.

They look at each other and smile.

"Hey scarlet main office is this way" Maggie said with a slight smile.

I grumble and stomp over.

"So you gonna talk now or be assholes."

"Well we wanted to see your reaction which was worth it and second if were gonna be friends you can't be like every other girl here" Alara said

"Are you implying I'm a possible slut" I ask with a low chuckle

"No just we can't be friends if you try to fuck every guy in site."