Chapter 12: Eri!

I'm so sorry for the long wait! I had some problems with the chapter, since my motivation was just puff, gone. And I didn't want to force it out. And chapters should come once a week now for this story, so please enjoy.

Nagisa and Karma finally had some time for themself. After all the jobs, and the training with both Irina and Karasuma, they had a day off, they would certainly spend lazing around a little bit, and maybe go back to the coffee shop.

"Karma! Give me back my clothes!" Nagisa exclaimed, jumping up, attempting to reach his clothes which Karma held up, making sure that it's just out of reach.

"What clothes?" Karma asked innocently while grinning, "Weren't there some in the bathroom?"

"You know what I mean! No way I'm wearing that!" Nagisa blushed. "And give me back my stuff so we can finally get going."

"But I want to dress you up!" Karma whined.

"Oh, fuck no!"

And after another hour, Nagisa came out victorious, and a slightly depressed Karma followed close behind him. When Nagisa spotted a familiar person.

"Izuku? Shouldn't you be in school?" He asked the freckled boy, who was sitting with Eri, the little girl. He looked around a little and saw way too many pro heroes at the place. 'Why even allow her to go outside if you will just make it obvious where she is?' Nagisa wondered, and he wasn't the only one.

"Karma, Nagisa! What a coincidence. And to answer your question, we don't have school this week, something happened, let's just keep it like that..."

'You need to work on your poker face,' Nagisa and Karma thought, the boy was bad at hiding it. If they wanted, they could get him to spill everything, but better not risk it with so many pro's around. So they just shrugged it off, or so it seemed to the adults, who looked like they were about to get their ass whooped by Midnight.

The worst punishment out there.

"Can we sit down? Of course we would need to get our drinks," Nagisa asked with a smile, and Izuku looked over to Eri. The girl, being one of the most innocent beings in this world, had nothing against it, and made space so Nagisa could sit down beside her.

Karma used the time to get drinks, and sat in front of the three. He even brought Eri and Izuku a drink, just out of goodwill, and nothing else...

Jup, nothing else~

He didn't do this to brag or impress Nagisa, nope. Just goodwill.

And so as they chatted, Nagisa and Eri became extremely good friends, both of them radiating happiness. And Izuku who also joined the conversation, was equally bright. Karma seriously thought about getting some sunglasses.

And so a few hours passed, with all of them chatting.

"Problem child," a tired voice spoke from behind the group, so Karma had to turn around. "You do know that you have to be at the dorm in half an hour, right?"

"Sensei, and huh?!" Izuku looked at his watch, "Ah! Sorry guys, we have to go! It was fun with you. Come on Eri."

"We already have to leave them?" She asked sadly, she doesn't get the chance to make new friends, and while yes, the kids in the school were all, but these two just felt safe, as if they knew how to properly protect somebody without busting themselves up.

And both of them were just, they were on her level, if it made sense. There weren't any protective feelings, and I needed to do this or guilt, and so on. It was like they saw her as she was, and nothing else.