Chapter 23: Another reason to hate Nezu, and a pissy Nagisa.

It was time for a meeting, since soon, they would be gone from this world/dimension/ or whatever it was. But the point stood, they couldn't risk any slip-ups, or they would be stuck in this curse and brainless world. So this was an absolutely serious and professional meeting.

"Let me turn the whole school pink! Teachers, students, just everything!" Karma insisted, and Ritsu seems to agree.

"No, you can't do something so stupid!"

"It isn't stupid!"

"No is no!"

Nagisa sipped some tea as he watched the two adults shout at two teens, not to turn an international school which is safer than most government buildings, pink. Neon pink with lots of glitter. He honestly would mind too much, Karma was always a little bit dramatic, and with Ritsu's help he could pull it off after they had left. Time set glitter bombs or something, who knows.

After another sip of his tea, he realized that it was empty, and decided to get himself some more. After excusing himself, he left the library, which was surprisingly used, and went to the kitchen, and there he found a rat.

A rather filthy rat, who looked like he owned the world.

"Hello there, Mr Nezu," Nagisa calmly greeted and took the pot filled with steaming water, which the rat obviously had prepared. "What brings you to us on this day?"

"Well, I had a few questions, and you might be able to help me solve some of them. But there is quite a ruckus in the library, isn't there? Is everything alright? It seems like it's rather soundproof, and I don't have habits of listening into conversations."

Internally, Nagisa had to raise an eyebrow, how could one tell so many lies in one sentence? "Well, Karma thinks of pulling off a rather, how do I put it, prank with unnecessary risks, and Irina and Karasuma aren't the biggest fans of it."

"My take then, this isn't a fitting time to talk?"

"It depends, would you like to save Karma from a pissy Irina, or keep your head?"

"I'd rather keep my head, thank you for sparing me of such a faith, but maybe you could help me? I have seen that you are quite smart in your own ways."

'Manipulation? What a low blow, even for the rat,' Nagisa thought, but decided to play along, and put on a mask. A little embarrassed, heating up his cheeks by thinking of Karma, when he comes out of the shower, to appear flustered, he answered, "You flatter me sir, but I would love to be of assistance. What do you need?"

Nezu smiled softly, closing his eyes. He looked innocent, but his mind wasn't. 'He can even fake, looking flustered? If it wasn't for my knowledge, I, I, would have bought and eaten out of his hands. This kid is way too dangerous, just what is Irina trying to do, or is it a villain organisation like I suspected as a second option?'

"You see, I have a few questions about your family, your family by blood, I might add." Nagisa took in a defensive position, even if it wasn't obvious, but Nezu saw, of course. "I have gathered some information about them, but nothing major, that could have explained your break down in my school. You must understand, I care about the teachers in my school and their families, so if you don't mind too much? And some information on Karma would also be nice, since it seems like his past also wasn't a fun one."

'This little fuck-. Now I have to give him an answer, because if I don't he will start asking even more questions and he might figure out something he shouldn't.'

"Nagisa? Are you alright?" Nazu asked, snapping the boy out of his thoughts. 'Did he have a panic attack? He was hyperventilating, or something like that, or could it have been an act?'