Chapter 2: Well then.

It was the next day, and the group hadn't slept that well, they were still in an old warehouse, which wasn't used. There weren't any blankets or soft mattresses to really sleep on, so they used each other for warmth. Karma and Nagisa were together, and Irina and Karasuma.

It was the obvious thing to do in this situation.

"Morning," Irina yawned, straightening her hair down and making sure she looked presentable. Then she moved to Nagisa, since he had problems with his hair. One of the rubber bands, holding his hair up, snapped.

"Now, where to go Karasuma?" Karma asked, while Irina put Nagisa's hair into a low ponytail.

"Now, in my files, I have been originally born here, and for my marriage, I have decided to move with my wife around the world. Along the lines of the trip we have decided to stay in America for a while, since we wanted to meet our godchild, Karma. Then we adopted Nagisa. So we decided to settle back down in Japan. Karma tagged along and is staying with us since he needs a legal guardian."

"Huh, that isn't half that bad," Irina said out loud, finished with Nagisa's hair.

"But what about cameras? Wouldn't somebody at some point maybe check the airport cameras or something? Or just the cameras in general?" Karma asked.

"We'll have Ritsu fake them. Deep-fakes and these types of things haven't been discovered properly. If they want good movies they hire people with fitting Quirks. Ritsu, how are things working?" Said girl jumped out of his phone with a bag in her hand.

"I have figured out that I can take things out of the digital world and bring them here. I have made some tests during the night, and it seems like they won't disappear, so I got you some clothing. And no, this won't work with any valuable items, or we could become the richest people with cookie clicker."

"But everything else works?" Karma asked.

"I haven't tested it out to which degree I can get things out, but no, I won't bring you spices from all over the world," she calmly spoke, handing them the clothing to Irina, who looked inside, excitedly.

"Thank you very much, Ritsu." "Don't worry about it Nagisa. It is kind of my fault for not realising that the portal has been opened. But that is not the topic right now. I have indeed the fakes ready, I'll slowly let you be seen until the point where you are in front of a camera in a local place. Now excuse me."

"You know what I find strange?" Karma began, "Why is Ritsu so, how do I put it, proper? Not like the one we know."

"She could have been shocked from the sudden change," Irina said, "But I do agree we should spend more time with her and talk as soon we have the house or apartment."

"Good, now that is decided, let us change and then head out. Ritsu should have uploaded the route we are taking onto your phone, and till where we have to keep our presence hidden." Karasuma turned to Karma and Irina, "Don't mess this up."

After some comments from the troublesome duo, they headed out.

They quietly moved along, dogging anybody who could be troublesome. After half an hour, when they arrived at a somewhat filled place, they slowly started to let themself be seen. They were chatting like a normal family, but if you looked closely, you could see some exhaustion, which made the travelling part even more believable.

A few eyes were on them, after all, there was Irina. She made sure that people saw the rather big bag, which was filled with 'documents'.

"Damn, look at her, bet she has some kind of beauty Quirk, since, look at those breasts," some guys from a small group commented. They acted as if they didn't hear them. "Hush, look at her ring, she is married!" "Come one Lucy, don't be such a killjoy!" "Why am I even putting up with you?"