Chapter 7: Nezu, no. Stop.

Karasuma found a few days after Irina started working, a job as an editor, and whoever employed him, must be thanking the goods right now, considering how fast he works, and how many mistakes, misunderstandings and anything else that made the text horrific, found.

And that gave Karasuma enough time to torture Nagisa and Karma with training.

Ritsu felt bad for not helping them, but she had things to do. Not only did she build the portal, and had only an hour a day to do so, but she also watched over their security system, since somebody always finds a way into it, and she looked for people who were looking for assassinations.

And the first one, which exposed the company, crashing the place, made a lot of people curious. It was mostly other businesses and villains, but there were a few heroes here and there who watched this whole situation with a curious eye.

The whole thing was checked off as an incident, but people who knew what was going on, but didn't have any evidence, knew differently.

Ritsu stretched, looking over everything she had gotten so far. They received a lot of money, but it was only enough to get material for the start of the skeleton of the machine, but if this continued, they should get home fast enough.

The screen rang, which meant that somebody was searching a little more than needed into the incident. Either a hero or a new client.

°-°

"You want to do what now?" Nemuri asked, and Irina was slightly confused why this was such a bad idea. "After all of the things that happened, don't you think that a villain could easily enter UA if you do that?"

"I must agree," Vlad spoke, "We had way too many incidents, let us look back at everything of class 1a? Just a suggestion."

Irina lifted a finger, "I still don't understand why it's such a bad idea to allow civilians to look into UA's training, and all. It would benefit the students, since for some time the training could be made more realistically, if they agree to join in."

"Right, you didn't keep up with the news here in Japan while you were, who knows where," Aizawa commented, "Look, we had so many attacks, each time my class went out somewhere. We just can't risk it, unless somebody knows civilians to knock them down a notch. Since I don't think it would help somebody's ego."

"That is true," Nezu said, "Better not give Bakugo more to feed of off, and that's the reason why I wanted to rig this whole thing."

"Have the public on your side, showing that you are strong enough to pull something like this, and get free labour out of innocent lives."

"That is correct Irina, seems like you know a thing or two about things like this."

"This is common sense. So, who did you think to spin around your pinky?" Oh how Irina hated this living Teddy. He thinks he knows everything just because he is the smartest being alive, and therefore can allow himself everything. But she wasn't a professional killer for nothing.

"Well, how about your kid and godchild?" Nezu suggested. Black, orbs staring into her very soul to see if she would break.

"Not. Do you think I would allow them to get hurt? You have, just to remind you, a kid with a bone-breaking-kink, a guy with daddy issues and more theories than Historians at midnight, and an overly angry dog who seems to have extreme anger issues. Yeah, no."

"But I can assure them safety, and can pay in case they have to get to the hospital, and more."

"No is no, so lay off. Now if you excuse me, I have to go." Irina quickly turned around, not listening to anything the street rat had to say. She wouldn't allow those two to get hurt because of something stupid like this, who does that retarded animal think he is?!