Chapter 17: First blood.

Karma, compared to Nagisa, had an easy job. Find Todoroki, and impersonate him. The chances of him being a leader were high. Since the most logical approach for the students would be to spread out, as they have overheard. And the leaders would be Momo, Iida, Todoroki and Midoriya. Bakugo would do his own thing, and Mina, Denki and Kirishima would follow him.

All four easy targets for Nagisa who was ready to attack.

With Todoroki, the plan would probably be to "capture" one of them in ice, and then giving the enemy the final blow, so there would only be one or two people with Todoroki.

Easy targets.

Now who could it be, that is accompanying Todoroki, is a good question. Jiro or Shoji would be a good play, due to the fact that they could locate Karma. Nagisa would be a whole nother thing, since the boy was just gone, and nothing could find him.

Especially not some filthy beginners. As if they could find the precious blue bean.

But Koda could also be a good play, but he doubted that the class would think that far ahead. Since from clips he saw, people like Hagakure and Koda weren't the ones who received much attention, even if they are key players for almost every possible scenario Karma could come up.

Just proves how rotten this world is, only concentrating on the so-called strong Quirks.

What perks would it bring you to destroy everything by freezing the surroundings, if you could have done the same by walking into the place while invisible, put in some sleeping drugs into their drink, and watch them get carried off into a room?

From there on just have some other heroes help you, or carry that bitch out yourself, or throw them out the window with others waiting outside.

Karma was snapped out of his long inner discussion by birds which flew off on his left. That meant one thing.

Somebody just passed.

Silently jumping from tree to tree, barely making sounds, he had to make mistakes so that the rat wouldn't breathe too much down their asses. A real pain.

He glanced down, and there was Todoroki.

Alone.

'Alright, we set the bar too high...' Karma thought, making sure that this wasn't a trap, and quickly took care of Todoroki.

Headshot.

Shoto turned around, grabbing the backside of his head, only to be met by himself, holding a gun. And this copy cat was grinning in a strangely familiar sense. And when he brought his hand back, he saw the red paint, the enemies colour, this was Karma.

"Your out~" Karma chirped, like a kid on a successful Halloween night, "Now if you excuse me, I have to take over your job."

'Oh shit-,' Todoroki thought, as he watched himself walk off. 'They did impersonate one of us.' Beside him, the ground opened, which meant that he had to go now. 'Well, our class is fucked, hope they have cold soba up there.'

<o>

"Where is that bastard!" Bakugo snarled, launching himself up again. He was certain that this would be their starting point, so where were they?! Behind him, Kirishima and Denki were panting hard, because they had to run the whole time, unlike the flying Bajugo. And along the way they lost Mina, how? They did not know, and placed a few silent prayers for her, since their guess was that she was hit.

Even if the truth was another, since Mina actually tripped, and set off a paint grenade made by Momo, and killed herself.

But back on track.