Chapter 1: Who would have thought.

(I don't own MHA or A.C. Who would have thought. Stay nice, we don't want spice. And now have fun!) 

It was night time, and Nagisa started to get annoyed by Karma. They have been asked by Ritsu to overlook a project she started, which gained the attention of the government. That's why Karasuma and Irena had joined them.

The idea was a teleportation portal, to get as fast as possible from point a to b.

Not many knew about this project, since it could cause massive problems if it got into the wrong hands, so there was only a small group of researchers, and a few ingenious, who had built and fixed things on the machine.

"Karama," Nagisa began nicely, "Can you maybe stop messing with my hair?"

"Nah."

"I don't think you---"

"Sorry to interrupt your grooming session Karma," Ritsu said, as she appeared on the screen in front of them, "But can you come down to the portal? Karasuma and Irina are already here." And like that the screen turned black.

Nagisa started to turn into Karmas hair, and even Karma was slightly embarrassed, but he hid it before Nagisa could see the faint red which was covering his cheeks.

With a smirk, he leaned down to Nagisa, planting a small kiss on his forehead, and then threw the smaller boy over his shoulder.

Nagisa shrieked up at the sudden movement, but couldn't really do anything, since Karma decided to take a "short cut", and it was better not to interrupt someone when they are jumping down several floors, without making any signs for slowing down.

And after what seemed an eternity, in Nagisa's eyes, they arrived.

"Took you long enough," Irina commented, "What did you two do that it took so long for you to get here?" "Karma was grooming Nagisa." "He was not! He was annoying me!"

Irina snorted, as she looked at the boys here which had a beautifully made french braid.

Karasuma could only pinche the bridge of his nose. They would never become serious, would they? And while they continued to bicker, nobody realised that the untested portal had started to boot up. And when it was fully activated, Ritsu had finally realized that something was wrong, but she was too late.

Somebody from the staff had pushed the four into the portal. Ritsu could only quickly load herself onto Karma's phone, since it was the most durable, and would survive some damage.

But the four, who didn't realise what was happening were shocked, and couldn't react quickly enough, but only saw a familiar grin, of a certain death god.

And like that, they were sucked in.

°-°

It took Nagisa all of his willpower to wake up. Not only did his head hurt, like that one time he tried one of Karmas special spices out of curiosity, he was also enveloped in something warm, which was extremely comfortable.

When he finally snapped out of it, he realised that he was on top of Karma.

"Seems like the sleeping beauty is finally awake, huh?" Nagisa looked around, ignoring Karma's comment for the moment. They were in some kind of old warehouse? He saw Bitch-sensei cleaning up the place, somehow. More like moving the boxes around. And Karasuma was on a laptop with Ritsu?

"I think I accidentally took something I shouldn't have."

Ritsu, who heard him, made her way as best as she could to the startled boy, who was now sitting in Karmas lap. "Hello Nagisa," she spoke, "I know you must be confused, but let me explain what happened, or do you wish to rest a little more?"