Chapter 24: All good things have to, and there is a Eri messing up plans.

They made a few last check-ups, just to make sure, one last time, that everything would go the way they have planned. Nothing could mess their plans up, or else they might have a few problems, a few more problems than Nezu.

"Irina, have you all of the gifts which the students gave you?" Karma asked, looking into the room. He was holding a rather large box, filled with glitter. It was for the prank, which he somehow got permission to execute. "We can't leave anything behind, don't forget."

"I'm not the one who left their set update standing in the rain, not even bothering to come."

"Hush, we both know that I was in love with Nagisa, and still am, and only am, and-"

"Yes, I get it. Now get the glitter somewhere safe. We don't want it spilling everywhere."

"Yeah, yeah."

Irina could hear Karma role his eyes. She made a few last checkups, making sure that everything was in the box. Things they wanted to keep, they would have to carry, and Ritsu would bring it into the web if it wasn't needed anymore. After all, they did not know if Ritsu would be able to keep her form when they would come back.

It was a rather fun adventure, but they have wasted a few good months, they could have used to kill the pervert.

"Irina, do you have everything?" Karasuma asked, holding a few files.

"Yes, and is that everything you will take with you?" It was like Karasuma, having barely anything he is attached to, but still.

"This isn't what I will bring back, I just need to go over a few more things with Ritsu, and the information is contained in those files. If you are finished, bring your luggage down into the basement. We will have another look, after everything is gathered, just to make sure nothing is left."

"Yeah, yeah. This is way too troublesome," she muttered.

"We both know that this is necessary. We don't want the rat to find anything, and if I say anything, I mean anything."

"You do know that we can't get rid of the house that fast, actually, we can't get rid of it at all." That was a very good question. There were a lot of fingerprints, and similar things, even if they couldn't do anything with them. But what would happen to the portal? Irina doubted that it had a self destruct button. It would be too risky. They didn't have a lab, where explosions wouldn't cause any risks.

Karasuma didn't look bothered by the words he was about to say. "We will burn down this house."

"Excuse me?!"

"Ritsu made a mechanism which she added to the machine. As soon as somebody passes, everything will start burning down. Also, it will take quite some time to get off the basement, since we did make it fireproof. Now hurry, we don't have all day."

Irina sighed, and put in the last item, before bringing them down, and doing one last check-up.

"Hey Nagisa," Karma asked, looking around the now empty room, "How do you feel? I mean, while this wasn't where we come from, we did make a few memories," "Me being captured by villains, and you getting a lot of blackmail." "here... Did you have to interrupt my emotional speech like that?"

"Yes?"

Nagisa looked at Karma, Karma looked at Nagisa. There was a moment of silence hanging in the air before Nagisa started to giggle, and Karma quickly joined.

"But all jokes and interruptions aside, who will you miss the most, and who are you happy to get rid of?"

"Any reason why you are asking?" Nagisa asked, finishing his side of the room, "Furthermore, we both know the answer to the second one, so no need to ask."

"Well...."

"You are too shy to admit that you will miss Bakugo, your blackmail buddy, so you try to tell me that, by getting something out of me. Got it you tsundere."

"I am not-"

Karasuma knocked on the door, leaning on the doorframe, "Are you two finished? We would like to get going."

"Yeah, yeah," Karma waved him off, "We will be there in a minute."

"Good."

Karma turned to Nagisa, "Shall we, my lady?" Nagisa only rolled his eyes, pushing Karma to the side, "If anything, I'm a queen."

All of them now stood in front of the portal, listening to Ritsu's last instructions.

"Now, hold on tight to the box, and grab somebody. Karma, you look over Nagisa, Karasuma, you look over Irina. This might be a little ruff since most of us have passed out during our travel, so we might lose consciousness again. There is also a small chance that it will fail, or bring you somewhere completely else, but the chances are below 0.6926103, so do not worry, now good travels!" Ritsu touched Karma's phone and was gone.

"I guess nothing is stopping us now, huh?" Irina asked before stepping into the portal. Karma dragged Nagisa forward.

Nagisa glanced back and saw white. Who was? He couldn't figure out who had been standing there, since he was pulled into the portal.

----------------------------------------

Extra: The glitter invasion.

Nezu was sipping on his tea, it was strangely quiet in this school, which was never a good thing, but considering that Irina had just left, it was understandable, and then the news of their former house burning down.... It has given everybody a fright.

Iida and Momo had thrown their heads together and pulled a few guesses. It could have been some villains who thought that civilians would bring their hope down since there were a few magazines that reported about Irina, the civilian teacher at the heroes school. Thankfully, it didn't get out of hand, due to her husband's handling. He just happens to be working on the editing of the article, and could cut out anything too problematic.

He had even checked the burned down house, but nothing was to be found, which was a little suspicious, but the fire department had said that the fire had stayed inside the house for a long time, before breaking out. It started in the, which was a surprise for Nezu, fireproof basement.

Why would anybody need that?

But that wasn't a topic he would think about today. He would just relax and enjoy what was going on.

Or that was his plan.

A few shaken up heroes, who are looking over Eri have stormed into his office, but before they could say anything, a few books in Nezu's office exploded, and more followed. The whole school became a battlefield of glitter, and colourful goo.

Nezu had a suspicion who had done it, and he could do anything about it. How he hated the world right now, this would take ages to get out of his fur! Nothing could be more devastating.

"We sort of lost Eri?" One of the heroes quietly told Nezu.

For fucks-

If you didn't see, my discord chat:  https://discord.gg/YFFw3AssXu

I do give you sneak peeks about current stories, and future plans, or maybe even rewrites.

→ Also news on part 2 of Assassins in a Heroes world.