Chapter 10: Ritsu is messing with everybody.

Nagisa and Karma both got scolded.

Karma for being too reckless with the way he was presenting himself, which caused a small delay in the plan, and Nagisa for not keeping a calm mind. But in the end, Karasuma sends them off to sleep, making sure to change their work plan a bit. And the fact that heroes were present was a little discomforting, so they were already trying to find them.

Karasuma hoped that Ritsu would come back with some information, but he knew that as long they didn't place her in a room which doesn't have any electronics, she would be fine.

And from the disguise she took on, a small girl, even smaller than Nagisa, wouldn't do anything to frantic with her. Ritsu just had to find a way to run away, or warp away. But she is a supercomputer, after all. She would be fine.

<> o <>

The pro's managed to arrive at a police station at light speeds. It didn't even take them ten minutes to get there.

Aizawa had informed Nezu and a few other pro's, as well as Recovery Girl so she could check over the girl. The small kid was still quiet, not moving a muscle, and her face stayed neutral, no matter how many jokes Nemuri tried to crack.

This was a low blow for her ego.

"Is this the girl you were talking about?" Nezu asked, looking at her. There wasn't much to say, she had short brown hair, and her eyes were grey. Nezu would say that she was maybe around 126cm in height. She wore a black dress, which didn't have anything on it, it was just a simple plain black dress.

Aizawa nodded, then explained his suspicions in a low voice so the girl couldn't hear them, "We suspect that the assassins hired her to put a tracking device on one of us, or just for scouting. I'm guessing that her family needs the money."

"Do you believe they would step that low?"

"I don't know, we didn't have any interaction with them, but I do believe that I saw somebody, but then she ran into me," he pointed at the girl, who still wasn't amused by Nemuri, with his head.

Nezu nodded, "I think we should now talk a little with the girl."

Nezu turned around, and walked over to Nemuri who just put the girl onto the floor. "Hello," Nezu began with a smile, "What is your name?" The girl opened her mouth, but only static sounds left her. So she closed her mouth, looking onto the floor.

Now Nezu understood why Aizawa called in so many different heroes. Who knew how to figure anything out.

"Why don't you follow me?" He asked, and the girl slowly moved over.

And while Ritsu was led by the strange animal, her brain was working at high speeds. 'What to do? I mean, good thing that I decided to take a character which couldn't talk, so I should be somewhat immune to truth Quirks. But how to leave?'

"Please take a seat," the voice snapped her out of her thoughts, and Ritsu looked up to meet a man with really long hair. And he seemed confident to radiate love for it. 'Maybe I should introduce him to Nagisa?' Ritsu thought.

But Ritsu followed the command, and sat down.

Around her were many heroes, or so she guessed. Maybe a police officer or two. She looked at the device sitting in front of the man. 'Isn't that something they use in Radio Stations to make sure that there isn't any static sound? what was it called again?'

"It might be a little uncomfortable, but could you just talk?" He asked, "And my name is Yamada, also known as the voice hero: Present Mic. Nice to meet you."