one hundred and four.

미안해┆sorry⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⠀⠀

미안해┆sorry
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

"i dont know what to wear."

its been the same whine for nearly the entire morning. there was only so much pouting and outfit changes that one person could handle, and the poor blonde was reaching his wits end. "dude. go naked." jimin had said at this point. he was laying on his back on his best friends bed, getting a jacket thrown over his face a second later.

taehyung dug threw his closet some more and grunted. "this is so dumb. im not going." he gave up, sitting on the floor and crossing his arms.

"bro youre not going to throw a tantrum right now." it was hoseok. he came over to spend time with his boyfriend and inevitably got sucked into helping the brunette find an outfit for his plans today.

those plans happened to be with a certain handsome ravenette, who also happened to ask the boy out today once they had all finished up eating at friendsgiving the other day. taehyung didnt want to seem too eager at the time, but he was practically jumping with joy when jungkook asked him to hang out. even if it was to a baseball game.

"heres an idea." jimin said. he took the jacket from covering his face and threw it back at his best friend on the floor. "why dont you wear a baseball jersey to a baseball game. problem solved."

hoseok flicked his boyfriends nose gently. "be nice. he's figuring it out." he scolded the blonde.

jimin pouted and got his nose kissed better, which led to more and soon too much ⏤ so taehyung groaned again and hid himself his closet so he could find an outfit.

wearing the jersey would make sense, but he also wanted to look nicer than that. except, he wasnt even sure if this was a date, or if this was just friends hanging out. taehyung sighed and knew he was running out of time, so the jersey would have to do and a pair of ripped jeans to make his outfit a little more fashionable.

they were going to meet at the stadium. taehyung planned on walking and hoped that would give him enough time to plan on what to say. he knew he should imagine like this was a date, no matter how badly he wished it was, but he really couldnt help it.

"bye you nasties." he said to the couple on his bed, not waiting for much of a response before he left down the hall.

each step seemed to send a mess of butterflies in taehyungs stomach, both in a good and bad way. it was so hard not to turn around and go home, not thinking he could get through this day without making a fool of himself. taehyung also wanted to run and get there even faster. he couldnt wait to hang out with jungkook knowing the younger wanting to spend time with him and only him.

that feeling grew when taehyung saw him standing there near the ticket booth by the opening gate. jungkook didnt need to try to look good, everything he wore made him seem more perfect than the day before.