twenty seven.

안락┆comfort⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⠀⠀

안락┆comfort
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

thanks to staying up super late the last night, he had to take a nap. on any normal day he usually took naps, so he was surprised to wake up with a wet spot on his pillow and pillow creases etched into the side of his face. taehyung sat up and could feel the puffiness in his eyes, the drool on his cheek and the urge to fall back down and never wake up again.

"did the wings come yet." he mumbled, looking around as he blinked and tried to adjust to the light of the living room.

yoongi was sitting in the kitchen, eating from a bowl of cereal at 7 pm. "no you're good." he said.

taehyung was at least able to order all the food before passing out. he had told him to show up around 8 tonight so there was still time before they arrived. "where are the boyfriends." he asked next, seeing how yoongi pretended to gag at the thought of them. "where do you think." he said.

that meant they disappeared into the blondes room and wouldn't come back out until they worked up an appetite.

he then remembered there was another person here, or at least should have been. taehyung sat up more, and that's when he saw the ravenette sleeping too. he was on the floor but leading the back of his head against the seat of the couch. there was no part of taehyung that wanted to wake up him, but that didn't mean he wasn't about to take a bunch of photos of jungkook sleeping.

"delete all of them." jungkook said without opening his eyes. he could feel the older boy hovering over him with his phone. "are you a wizard." taehyung whispered, holding his thumb over the camera button right before taking a picture.

"no, but i can hear your heavy breathing." jungkooks eyes fluttered open finally, and he saw how close taehyung actually was with his phone right in front of his face.

taehyung grinned innocently and wiggled his fingers in a wave. "consider them deleted." he lied straight to his face. jungkook knew this too but he was too tired to care much. "can we eat yet." he asked, pulling the blanket higher up to his chin. at some point his ass fell asleep, but jungkook decided it was so numb he didn't mind anymore.

"the food didn't get here yet." taehyung stood up and stopped hovering. he walked over to his roommate and opened his mouth, waiting expectantly for yoongi to put a spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

the older did of course, not thinking twice when the younger asked for a bite. "thanks hyung." taehyung said, a little milk drop on the end of his bottom lip.

there was a knock on the door and it had taehyung looking up quick. "that must be them." he said, going around the table and get to the door. jungkook started to stir at that, looking up and blinking with sleepy eyes. "is that the wings?" he asked.

"no it's the goons." taehyung said, looking over at the couch and seeing the younger chuckle, right before laying his head back down.

taehyung smiled and opened the door, showing the couple waiting patiently with smiles and a bottle of ranch. "hi tae." namjoon said, holding up the dipping sauce with a smile that made his eyes squint some more.

"hey joon hyung, and jin hyung." taehyung opened the door some more to let them in. "the food should be here soon." he said once they were all in the room. yoongi was finishing up his cereal and greeted the new guys with a nod.

"that's jungkook." taehyung pointed to the ravenette sitting on the couch now, scrolling through his phone.

"hi jungkook." the boyfriends said in unison.

the ravenette held up a peace sign from his spot in the living room. taehyung could tell he looked a little uncomfortable, the relaxed position from before was abandoned and he busied himself by aimlessly scrolling through whatever. taehyung walked over and plopped down beside the younger, throwing his legs over the other males thighs.

"hi." taehyung said, leaning the side of his head against the back of the couch to look at the other guy. "we should do a video together."

jungkook locked his phone and set it on top of taehyungs thigh. "really?" he chuckled. "i think our styles are very different." he said.

taehyung shrugged at that. "you just play like minecraft right? fall guys? i think i can keep up." he knew better than that, jungkook played other things and was actually pretty good. but it was funny to see the ravenette chuckle and shake his head at every remark.

"and you do arts and crafts like the six year old that lives below me." jungkook said. 

"listen." taehyung held out his finger at the guy, "my art would make bob ross proud. do you see that gecko?" he pointed across the room to the painting on the fridge still hanging there.

"dragon." yoongi corrected him.

"do you see that dragon?" taehyung repeated himself.

jungkook nodded and didn't realize he was tapping a random beat to the boys leg across his lap. "i see some creature." he said, a small smile tugging at the corner of thin lips. he didn't stare long at the painting, not when he kept glancing back over at the boy beside him.

"bet you can't paint a better one." taehyung offered up the challenge. maybe he should have known, or at least done a little more paying attention when he watched the youngers videos. "oh yeah?" jungkook raised his eyebrow at the challenge, nodding slowly at that. "maybe that should be the video idea. you think you can paint better than me, and then i bet i can play better than you." he said.

taehyung thought about it for a moment. he didn't like how calm jungkook was seeming, or how willing he was the test this. "that sounds good i think." taehyung said.

"good, come over friday then." jungkook patted his leg, and then a knock at the door interrupted their stare.

"that must be the wings." taehyung said, but he made no effort to move just yet and get the door. jungkook noticed, the little smile turning into one more of a smirk. his fingers might have tightened a little more too around the olders calves, trailing random patterns and massaging the flesh a bit.

taehyung could feel the warmth raising to his face at the action, squirming a bit in the boys touch. his roommate was in the kitchen with his other friends, and jungkook didn't mind be touchy. in a way he was like jimin, both males not caring who they were as people and continuously being themselves unapologetically. "i should get that." he finally said, not wanting anyone to see the pink shade to his cheeks as he got up quickly.

it made his stomach swirl, which taehyung excused for hunger. friday night he would go to jungkooks, and it would only be the two of them. the thought made taehyungs stomach continue to flip around and he opened that door so fast, trying not to think about being alone with jungkook for an entire night.

───────────────────────────