fifty.

창피┆shame⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⠀⠀

창피┆shame
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

the traffic wasn't too busy on that tuesday afternoon, considering the time and day. the only thing that was too busy was the crowd outside the apartment building. the ravenette had parked and gotten out, leaning against the hood and waiting patiently.

jungkook wasn't expecting to see more people following the one he was waiting for. "hey kook." taehyung smiled, bouncing down the steps to the sidewalk. "is it okay if jin comes?" he asked next, pointing over his shoulder to the hall male standing with jimin.

they looked ready to go, so it seemed pointless for jungkook to even answer. "sure." he said anyways.

"we should take my car." jin said, already grabbing his keys and walking away from the ravenettes smaller one. it was a two-seater convertible sports car that would have the boys all smushed together if they tried to fit.

"anti shotgun!" jimin yelled, running ahead to the car and yanking on the handle until jin actually unlocked it. the two of them climbed in, way ahead of the other two still standing there on the sidewalk.

taehyung looked at the other male, nudging him with his elbow. "hey." he said, a small smile still there on soft lips.

jungkook looked up too, "hey." he said.

"come on," taehyung grabbed onto his wrist, gently and feeling okay when jungkook didn't pull away. "i think we're going to cvs first." he started to go on about their day, from the store to lunch possibilities and then the actual plan for filming later.

jungkook listened and got into the passenger seat, the two best friends in the backseat and jin driving. apparently anti-shotgun meant jimin wanted to sit in the backseat. "okay first things first," jin pulled out his phone and opened the music app, scrolling through a playlist before looking up at his passengers. "song requests?" he asked.

"i'm okay with anything." taehyung said, strapping in with the seatbelt in the backseat. he was directly behind jungkook, with jimin to his left.

jin hummed and picked a random song, putting the phone on the stand and mapping the way to the store. the song started, filling the car with beats and sounds that had most of the males bobbing their heads to it.

"what song is this?" jungkook found himself asking.

"it's corey heart." jin said, glancing over at the boy sitting beside him, only for a moment before looking back at the road.

jungkook nodded, looking out the window and letting his head continue to move a little to the much softer of a beat then he'd typically choose to listen to. "i like corey heart." he said quietly.

it was jimin that shot forward and leaned between the seats, his body over the middle console and looking at the youtuber sitting in the front. "jungkook likes something? turn that shit all the way up." he said, reaching forward to fix the volume and make it as loud as he could without someone yelling at him.

jin grinned and rolled down the windows, no longer even hearing the automated voice on his phone telling him where to go, not when corey heart and the wind was louder.

they listened to maybe four songs, even jungkook enjoying them despite the difference in taste. jin turned down the volume when he needed to park, claiming it helped him focus as he backed into a space close to the entrance. "alright kids let's go." he said, locking the doors as the four of them heading up to the front.

it was pretty self explanatory, the store itself being organized and sectioned off with small signs and things that showed where everything was. jungkook rubbed his palms together and looked around, clearly finding the section he doesn't typically wander off into. "okay, this way." he said, this time being the one to grab onto the other and feel a little better when taehyung didn't pull away.

in his mind he figured this would be easier. clearly that wasn't the case when jungkook actually saw the wide variety of products and seemingly endless amounts of brands and kinds. "alright this isn't overwhelmingly." he said once the two of them stood in front of all the makeup.

"just pick whatever you think is good." taehyung said, looking at the products too and wondering what the other would choose.

it was taehyungs idea to film a makeup video, but it was jungkook would wanted to buy all new things so it was a one of a kind look made by yours truly, is what he said.

"oh no, i want to get it right." jungkook said, pulling out his phone and opening up the notes app. "i made a list." he said.

he had come prepared, only doing a little research on the basic steps to make a complete makeup look. jungkook also might have asked a friend on the main things to get.

taehyung giggled a little at that and stepped back, "do your thing then." he said.

it was a cute sound, that giggle, and then the voice that followed sounding deep and rich and always nice to hear. jungkook looked over at him, a little stutter to his heart when seeing the brunette already looking back.

he flashed one of his rare smile at taehyung, and it was like the sun coming out and lighting up their immediate area.

"okay so foundation." jungkook found the array of shades, from the palest to the darkest and looking for a tanned color in between for taehyungs match. he was exactly sure how to choose which was right, so he grabbed a couple and did the same with concealer.

"here's a basket." jimin said, surprising the both of them as he came walking with jin. they each had one full of snacks, giving taehyung the empty one soon to be filled with cosmetics. "we're going to get nerd ropes." jin said, linking arms with his shorter friend and they left again, nearly as soon as they appeared.

jungkook found a powder and some lipgloss, adding that to the basket hanging in the crook of taehyungs elbow.

"now," the ravenette said, looking between his list and the wall of cosmetics in front of them. "now we're going for some contour. where is the contour." his words started to trail while he continued to search, the two of them stepping sideways slowly to scan all the products. "is that an actual product or just a concept?" jungkook asked, looking over at taehyung who's mouth simply hand slightly agape.

"i actually have no idea." taehyung said, laughing a little and trying to help.

it turned from slightly amusing to mildly irritating. jungkook ended up nearly picking one of everything so at least they'd have it if they needed it. taehyung watched as he poured the basket onto the belt and the lady working rose an eyebrow. "going out tonight?" she asked, reaching for the first few foundations to scan their codes.

"no but i think i'll need a drink after tonight." taehyung said, smiling at the lady and earning a chuckle from her as well.

their two friends came up behind them, adding to the mountain of things like a literal sugar coat over the candy colored lip gloss and sparkly shadows. "am i going to end up paying for that shit too." jungkook asked, looking over and seeing three pairs of eyes staring back.

they didn't say anything, and the ravenette swiped his card once it was all accounted for.

"thanks jungkookie." the three others said simultaneously, grabbing the bags and heading for the door to get back to the car. they had a lot to do today, and taehyung liked to remind them as they rode home and he listed off the things to film and food to make for later.

jin turned on corey heart, lower in volume and less lungs shouting the words on the way home. taehyung talked and the others listened — especially jungkook, with his head against the window and fingers twirling a nerd rope lazily between small bites of the candy. he liked the song, corey's voice coming through the speaker and filling the car, but he knew he liked taehyungs voice more.

──────────────────────────