one.

이방인┆stranger⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⠀⠀

이방인┆stranger
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

art is part of the humans soul, a means to express and become the dream that desires to emerge from a part of ourselves. it's a way to communicate with the deeper self of humans of both the artist and those observing. the beauty of art travels further than a single message meant by the one who birthed its existence with a brush and imagination, but a single piece invoking different emotions depending on the person seeing it.

that was the kind of art that was priceless. such a gift to the world that seems to die more with each day. that was also the kind of art the boy could only one day dream of creating, but in a sense, everyone is an artist in their own ways. there is no one way to define what makes an artist — which is exactly why his mind was not deviating from the idea that bloomed and landed him and his good friend at the kitchen table with brushes and paints waiting for them.

"this is out of my expertise." the shorter male said, hands resting on his hips and soon moving take one of the brushes. he twirled it between fingers decorated with pretty rings, the way they sparkles matching the one that seemed to always be in his eyes, even when he was unsure. "don't think too much about it." his friend said, pulling out the kitchen chair to take a seat. "let the brush move on it's own jimin." he added on.

the boy, jimin, simply rolled his eyes and sat down as well. "says you. you're good at everything." jimin said, putting the brush down and adjusting the way the canvas laid on the surface of the table.

"not true. remember the dragon?" taehyung said. the mention of the mythical beast had both boys looking over at their fridge and seeing the painting hanging there thanks to a froggy magnet. what was suppose to be a dragon looked more like a cute gecko with an orange wig on, that's at least what jimin described it as.

"either way, it's a fucking cool looking gecko." jimin was still complimenting his friend, and he'd always continue to do so without really seeing how great he also was.

taehyung sighed and moved them on their way, knowing how easy it was for the two to get distracted like this. the brunette smiled up and waved, making sure there was a green light and already knowing he checked that the mic was on and working. "hi everyone, i forced jimin back again." taehyung spoke to the camera, such an easy feeling after doing it so many times. he never had a formal intro, not when he couldn't remember to say the same thing every time. no one cared either, just wanting to see the boy post every few days.

"hi," jimin waved also with the usual big smile, "he didn't really have to force me. we hang out off camera too." considering they were roommates, it was far from a lie. "what are we doing today taetae."

the nickname had the younger smiling more, cheeks moving up and eyes squinting. "today we are painting for you guys. we'll be following a tutorial but like bob has said before," taehyung paused to look at the male beside him, "this is our world we're creating."