one hundred and fourteen.

파스타┆pasta⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⠀⠀

파스타┆pasta
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

the kitchen island was covered in an array of ingredients and small dishes already prepped out and measured. it almost looked kind of pretty with all the colors of the things he'd be using to cook and how organized he was with it today. taehyung walked around the island to make sure his camera was set up good and well framed.

when it was, he started recording and smiled at the camera. "hi guys, welcome back and i hope you're hungry." he started his usual intro and looked down at what he would be working with today.

it was a tuesday afternoon, his two roommates had gone out to see a movie since they had coupons. taehyung felt like that was a good time to get a video in, as well as cooking dinner. he was a pro at killing two birds with one stone. "tonight we will be making a meal, but not just any meal." he said, "we are making three meals."

"i know that sounds crazy, and here there tends to be chaos in the kitchen and i dont have the best resume." taehyung said, he moved around dishes while he talked, putting them in order of when he was suppose to use them, "but today i did things a little differently. i already read through the recipe and measured out everything i need so this time i wont waste so much time cutting onions."

taehyung picked up the recipes he had printed out and looked through them, reading out the titles for a sushi dish, a pasta dish, and then a dessert. "i dont know if they really go together but we'll see." he said. "i also have rice already made for the sushi, so i'll just toss that in the microwave when we need it."

taehyung felt scratching at his leg and looked down to see his dog starting to bug him. "everyone likes microwaves," he said, "except your dogs, dont put them in there."

just when he got quiet, there was a muted yell from somewhere in his apartment. taehyung wasn't surprised though, he had been listening to that for the past hour while he got ready to film. the brunette figured he should explain it to the camera though, in case it could be heard too. "so if you hear yelling in the video, jungkook is playing call of duty and that can get pretty intense." he explained.

early in the day without much of a notice, jungkook had texted the older male and said he was coming over. taehyung had told him he would be filming and sort of busy, but jungkook just wanted to play his video games and figured he could do that at the other boys house instead of his own. it started to become a habit the last couple days of him showing up, giving taehyung a kiss and then stealing the boys room to play.

"okay so lets start-" taehyung felt yeontan poking at his leg again and starting to whine. he looked down and picked up the puppy, "why are you crying? is it the onion." he asked his pet.

"oh my god wait this is yeontans first video, say hi." taehyung pouted when he spoke, holding the puppy close and making sure he was visible to the camera. "now go away." he put his dog back on the floor and re-focused on what he had to do.