seventy five.

맛┆taste⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⠀⠀

맛┆taste
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

there was no reason to leave bed that day, not when it was too warm and comfy under the sheets. they had woken as the sun was setting, tired eyes and mumbled voices still heavy from sleep. the younger was still scrolling on his phone, reading tweets and following some accounts that didnt waste time posting about it with numerous heart emojis and exclamation points.

taehyung had his head on the other males shoulder, watching his phone too in comfortable silence. "i was suppose to film something today." he mumbled against jungkooks shoulder, looking away now that the bright light had started to bother his eyes. the boy was wearing some cologne, or it was the detergent he used to wash his clothes ⏤ either way it was a smell that taehyung could get drunk on.

"me too." jungkook said." we can film something." he shut his phone off, leaving it beside him on the bed while he leaned his head against the olders.

"i have no ideas though." jungkook said. it got harder each week trying to keep coming up with ideas, considering time never seemed to stop and the creativity needed to always continue.

taehyung grinned, sitting up and not caring the way jungkooks head fell off his and flopped onto the pillow. "and this is why you have me. im the brains of this friendship, and luckily i came prepared." he said, "now lets go." he nudged the youngers thigh to get him to move and follow him out of the bedroom.

"but im comfy." jungkook whined with a pout, but he followed the older nonetheless out of the room and out to the living room.

"we can bake." taehyung said as he bent down to dig through the duffel bag he brought. he stood up with a big smile and walked over to the kitchen island and set down the box. "youre kidding me right?" jungkook said, standing behind the older and raising an eyebrow.

the brunettes smile didnt falter, not as he started to open the easy bake oven box and take out the contents. jungkook sighed and disappeared down the hall again, just to grab some filming equipment and set it up across from where the two of them would sit. taehyung continued to pull everything from the box and read the little ingredient packets so theyd be ready when the time came.

"i thought you said we were getting baked." jungkook said, sitting back down beside the older, who simply shook his head. "no, i said we were baking." taehyung corrected him.

"this is a let down." jungkook said, picking up a pink plastic spatula.

"no its gonna be fun." taehyung assured, setting down the instructions and looking up at the camera and its little blinking light. "hi guys, welcome back to the continuing saga of me and masterchef journey." he spoke with ease, trying to focus on introducing the video while jungkook started touching everything.

he tore open one of the little packets and sniffed it, just for his eyes to widen and start to blink quicker than normal. "this does not smell okay. how old is this fucking easy bake?" jungkook pushed around the box and tried to find some expiration date for it.