|| Letter to the Universe ||

Are you having trouble shifting? Are you finding yourself thinking, "I can't shift! It's taking me forever!". Well, I have something that might help. 

Instead of sulking around thinking you can't shift, write a letter to the universe. In this letter you can say why you need to shift, or you can tell the universe they are going to let you shift or else. 

Writing a letter to the universe may help you have motivation. Or it may get you thinking that you can shift and that it's very easy (which it is, it takes no effort). Remember, just because you haven't shifted doesn't mean you are doing something wrong, keep trying! 

Here's my example letter that I wrote last night: 

Dear Universe, 

You will let me shift to Hogwarts tonight. I am getting fed up with this reality and I really need a break. So I repeat, you will let me shift to Hogwarts tonight. You will make it so shiting there takes no effort what so ever. As soon as I close my eyes, intending to shift, you will allow me to make it there. I need an escape and I know you will listen to these orders. If I wake up in my cr one more time, you will be sorry. Draco needs me and I need him desperately, so you will let me shift tonight. And lets be clear, you will put me in the correct reality this time, or so help me god. I will wake up in my Hogwarts dorm. And if it just so happens that you simply dont feel like granting my wish, you will hear it from me I promise you that. You will let me shift to Hogwarts tonight because I need it much more than you know. Do the right thing. 

Love, 

Natalia 

After writing your letter put it under your pillow or beside your bed and let the universe do its job. But with this being said, dont rely solely on the letter. You should be actually trying to shift also, unless you will be disappointed.