|| Some Things To Add In Your Script ||

Some things you might want to add to your script:

1. Teachers like you (I recommend this for Hogwarts shifters so you don't get in a lot of trouble with them)

2. Magic comes easily to me (If you are shifting to Hogwarts, you want to be able to cast spells)

3. I know how to tie a tie (If you are shifting to Hogwarts and don't script this, it may be a minor problem)

4. I have infinite amounts of money (Because why not!)

5. Friends and family are safe from death (Obviously)

6. The only body hair I have is on my head/face (Just makes it easier, you don't have to shave!)

7. I have the same skincare and makeup products as in my cr (If you are shifting to Hogwarts, you may want this since otherwise, you wouldn't have any skincare or makeup)

8. I know my way around Hogwarts (Otherwise you will get lost)

9. I never forget the common room password (Otherwise you might forget and you'd probably rather not have to deal with that)

10. My dr pauses when I leave and only resumes when I return (You don't have to do this, but you should unless you're okay with missing years in your dr)

11. I will remember everything that happened in my dr once I return to my cr (This you don't have to do obviously but it would be cool to remember it!)

12. I will open my eyes automatically when I have shifted (This makes it easier, so you don't have to question if you should open your eyes yet)