19. last friday night

CHAPTER NINETEEN

     ON FRIDAY MORNING, DAPHNE GREENGRASS HAD awoken Malia to a series of excited shouts, exclaiming that Theodore Nott and Blaise Zambini were throwing a party in the Slytherin dungeons tonight

     ON FRIDAY MORNING, DAPHNE GREENGRASS HAD awoken Malia to a series of excited shouts, exclaiming that Theodore Nott and Blaise Zambini were throwing a party in the Slytherin dungeons tonight. The past week had been extremely stressful for the students, and with finals only a few days away, everyone was completely exhausted. Because of this, the boys decided that a party was just what they needed.

Racing back to their dorms after their classes ended, the girls and boys excitedly got ready for the big night.

     A few minutes before they were about to leave, the door to the girls dormitory swung open, Daphne Greengrass barging into the room with two dresses in her grasp, "Hey, Malia! I was wondering, which dress should I wear? I don't want to look out of place with blue, but the black seems a little plain-"

     "Go with blue," Malia quickly replied. "It brings out your eyes."

     "Phew, okay, that's what I was thinking but I didn't know for sure-" Daphne stopped dead in her tracks when she took a look at Malia, her mouth dropping wide open.

     "Woah, Malia," Daphne exclaims. "Is that a new dress?"

     Malia smiled and shook her head, "No, I've just never worn it before."

     "Okay well you're definitely letting me borrow it for the next party," Daphne beamed, racing over to her and looking into the mirror. "Literally everyone is going to either want to be you or sleep with you."

Malia couldn't help but laugh, "Oh, shut up. How about you just focus on getting ready."

───────────────

     The party is already in full swing when the girls arrive, and Malia's eyes instantly began to scan scan the crowd of Hogwarts students as they made their way into the dungeons. Pushing past the dancing students, the three girls made their way through the crowd.

The shrill sounds of several whistles caught Pansy Parkinson's attention, causing her to look over her shoulder to see Theo, Draco, Jeremiah and Blaise standing at the right side of the room beside a large table set up for the drinks.

     "Well would you look at that," Pansy nudged Malia's arm, nodding her head towards the other side of the dungeon.

     "What?" Malia asked, trying to see what Pansy was showing her. It didn't take long for her wandering eyes eventually land on a group of Slytherin boys.

     "Draco, over there, look at him," Pansy nodded to the blonde boy, dressed simply in a white button up shirt and dark pants, his hair messily styled. "God, he looks so good."

     "I'm surprised you got him to come, Malia," Daphne laughed.

      "Actually, I didn't say anything to him," replied Malia, shaking her head. "I'm just as surprised as you are."