character intros

- Anne Shirley Cuthbert -
'Then she turned and cast her gaze to the newly born moon, brilliant auburn hair catching the sliver light as it was carried by those calm sort of nocturnal winds'

- Diana Barry -
'She wore that kind of expression that lead her eyes to brighten, and cheeks to flush. And all of a sudden you felt sure you were staring at an angel.'

- Gilbert Blythe -
'He seemed to embody the very essence of autumn; the heavenly brown warmth of his eyes split also by the blue green of sweet smelling rain, tangled together in an October forest.'

- Fred Wright -
'It was impossible not to laugh when he did, not to smile when he revealed the dimples in his cheeks. In so little as a glance it seemed he could almost hold you there, comforted and yet challenged by the amused tilt of his head.'

- Ruby Gillis -
'Of course she was adored by everyone she met, and not only because of her ethereal looks. She now talked so enchantingly, it almost felt like honey and milk. Although some of her suitors weren't bright enough to understand her words, just listening to her they would fall instantly. '

- Josie Pye -
'She held such presence when she entered to room, confidently guiding herself over to them. A length of silence always seemed to follow her, like you couldn't find any words that seemed sufficient enough in her presence. Her effect wasn't a cruel one, no it was merely her echo. Then Josie smiled, and the still moment slipped away with nothing but that small gesture.'

- Stella Maynard -
'She reached up subconsciously again to push the strands of hair out from her face, but her dark eyes didn't flicker away from the book, they burned into the pages, chasing each word with a focused sort of indulgence. Her brow was furrowed in a way that alluded to anger, but the slight up-tilt of her lips told a different tale.'

-Philippa Gordon-

'She always held an odd atmosphere of integrity, a true and solemn way about her, yet that was so ridiculously battled by her mad and wistful ideas on love, her blunt and undisguised hunger for 'fun' and of course, her unashamed inclination to drama and gossip. But still, it could never touch her core of unfaltering honesty and unrestrained affection for what's truly good.'

-Jay Ivring-
'He laughed lowly, like a rumble but lighter, and with more heart. He pressed his lips together, his jaw was tight, containing a grin perhaps, exacerbating the fine angle of his cheek and chin. He was nodding slightly, a slight bop of his head, as if confirming a self kept thought.'