First talk <3

Your phone alarm rings.
You open your eyes a little, turn to the other side and take your phone. 14 new messages from Lana.

Hey how was your first day?
Hello?
Y/n?
ANSWER ME!!!!!
CMON
Y/n
I'M WAY TOO CURIOUS
HAVE YOU SEEN EVAN????
AND SARAH????
😡😡😡😡
DONT TELL ME YOU ARE ALREADY ASLEEP
WAKE UP
UGHHHH
I CAN'T WAIT

You roll your eyes. She's always way too curious and can't wait. So you answer.

Calm down lol. I'm fine. And my first day was great and yes I met Evan and all the others.
I even met a guy named Cody fern, you have to Google him, if you don't know him!!! He looks so fine AAAAAAAAA
Well today we're gonna start filming, wish me luck

You turn off your phone and place it back on the little table next to your bed. After some minutes you stand up and put on your cute Hello Kitty slippers. This day is gonna be exciting. You put on gray sweatpants and an oversize shirt. A look in the mirror to fix your hair and then you take your keys and leave the caravan.

„Y/n! Great that you have woke up this early today. One of our good employe is waiting for you in caravan 37. Cody should be there too!" Mr. Murphy shouted to you.
Oh my god. Cody? Really? You got even more excited and nodded so he could see that you understand what he wants from you.

The door of caravan 37 squeaks open and inside of there you see two sweet looking woman, one has black hair and the other one has brown hair and a weird tattoo on her arm. They smiled at you. As you look around you notice a blond boy who is sitting at a chair in front of a mirror. Cody.
The black haired woman points on a chair next to Codys and says:" you can sit down here. I'm Melanie by the way! I'm here for your make up and hair! You should be Y/n, right?"
"Yes, that's me. Thanks", you sit down on your chair and Melanie spreads her makeup on a little table.
"Hey, Y/n", a male with an Australien accent said. Of course it was Cody.

"You remember my name?"
"Uhm, yes. How could I forget it?", he smirks and your cheeks got a little bit red but you tried to hide it with an awkward laugh.
"Yea...my bad"
"Do you remember my name?"
"Of course I do! It's Cody"
You watch a small smile appear on his face as you say his name.
Well." he started „Tell me something about you, Y/n. I know nothing about you except that you were in The Walking Dead. I would like to know more about you"
„Hmmm, well my best friends name is Lana and she is such a big fan of American Horror Story and I lived in New York for 4 years but then I moved to a small town that no one knows. But I was born in France (or whatever you want to be born in)"

Cody had a glow of enthusiasm in his eyes.
"So you can speak french?"
"Yep"
Now a big smile appeared on his face.
"Damn, that's so cool! Could you maybe teach me something in french?"
„Yeah sure, what do you want to know?"
"Uhm what about 'hello my name is' for the start?"
I nodded and say:"Salut, je m'appelle"
He looked at you with conclusion.
"What...Sal- what? Say it again!"
You laugh and say it again but slowly.
sal-ut, je m'a-pelle"
„Ok ok ok. Let me try it uhm saltut... je papele Cody?"
We both laughed loudly, even Melanie and the other woman who were just trying to work on our makeup couldn't help but laugh.

———————————————————————-
Ok that's it for today! Hope y'all like this chapter. I also don't know How to name the chapter so leave ideas in the comments please!

I'm not sure about the French part but I didn't had any ideas what they could talk about soooooo

Yeah good night guys

-696 words-