First time on camera

done!", Melanie says with a smile on her lips.
You look in the mirror and don't recognize yourself. Melanie did a natural but still beautiful Makeup and she curled your hair and put the front strands of hair together at the back. Cody was done too. He got a darker but still natural makeup and he got some extensions, he looks way older with them.
"Wow, Melanie! I'm shocked! It looks so good, thank you so much!", you say. Melanie just laughed and cleans up the little mess. Cody stands up and gave you his hand to get up too. Of course you accept the change without hesitation and bow to him when you got up. A bright smile appeared on his face. You both thank Melanie and the woman whose name you still don't know before you leave the caravan.

Arrived on set you are as excited as you haven't been for a long time. You see Leslie and Billie dancing behind the scenes and you just have to show Cody. He laughed when he saw what you pointed out to him and said:"good eyes, Y/n"
You just smirk and go through your text again and again in your mind.
"Ok good, now the scene with Ovania", you hear a males voice shout. Oh no. Ovania is your character. You are playing Ovania. (Ovania is just a random person that I made up in my head so yea)

"Yes, I'm here!", you walk towards the camera.
"Good so just stand behind that door and come in when I give you the signal. Then you say your words and walk up to Cody. And then you can just be your character, ok?", the man explains to you. You nod and walk behind that door. "Ok then we need Michael Langdon, so Cody. WHERE IS CODY?", the man screams again. "Here,here, I'm here", Cody says. Now you can no longer hear what the two are discussing about because they are too far away.

The scene starts. You hear Sarahs voice and then Lilys and then Codys, but you don't focus on these. You only look at the man behind the camera and wait till he gives you your signal. They had to repeat the scene 2 times because Sarah always had to laugh at one point, but I didn't exactly know which one, because I didn't even pay attention to what was happening behind this door. Finally, you get your signal. You open the doors and step in.

"Ugh Michael, here you are. I was looking for you the whole time! This place is huge! Oh, and who is this? Are these the witches you told me about? Probably, well I'm Ovania, nice to meet y'all. I'm a witch too so don't be scared or anything.", I say with the greatest confidence I have ever had. Cody looked impressed, that I killed my line like this at the first try, but I could notice a little smirk, that he tried to hide.

Well everybody looks impressed. But the scene has to go on. So Sarah rallied and continued to act.
You felt great. Your acting was great. It was perfect.

"CUT, great work guys! I loved everything about this scene! Hmmm, let's now film the scene between Sarah, Lily, Taissa and Emma! You all stay here the other are done for today, expect Y/n and Cody. You two have to be here at circa 4pm!"
You take a look at Cody who is walking up to you, just like everyone else. And then it started. "Omg, I was shocked you were so good", and "that was one of the best performances I've seen in a long time!"
And you haven't done anything pretty incredible, you think. But you still appreciate every single praise that you get.

After all of that, you and Cody decide to eat lunch together so y'all can practice for your scene.
"What do you want to eat? Pizza? Pasta? Something with vegetables?", Cody ask you.
"I think pizza would be great", you answer.
"Ok Good you already have taste"
"Do not suck yourself up!"
He laughed and said:" I think we're gonna be good friends"

————————————————————————
Ok that's it for this chapter, hope y'all like it. School started today UGHHH so it will maybe take some time till I update

Give me some ideas for the next chapters!

Bye guysss and good night to the ones who at gonna sleep now

-749 words-