Chapter 14

After the trip you decide to do a little workout in your caravan. You put on a sport-bra and grab your phone to find a workout on YouTube.
It already got dark outside and you sit in the darkness. You're way too lazy to stand up to turn on the lights, it is already a wonder that you decide to work out.

After 3 minutes of searching you found a good video. You look for a place to put your phone as you hear steps coming near your caravan. Oh no.

Now, you are looking around for a hiding spot. What about under the bed? No. He will look there first. Maybe in the closet? No that's dumb too. You nervously look around as the steps are getting louder. In Panik you decide to take the obvious hiding spot, behind the curtains. On all fours you crawl over to the curtain and slip under them.

The door bust open. The person walks in and sits on the end of the bed. You try to peek out of the curtain but you recognize nothing because it is so dark. But you can see that the person was on his phone. It is probably a man.
The mysterious man is focused on his phone.

Suddenly, you remember, that there is still a gun under your pillow. Luckily the bed is right next to the curtains. You take the chance where the man is focused on his phone, to grab your gun.
Got it.
You slowly remove the curtain and point the gun at the guy on the end of the bed.
"Who are you", you ask in a serious tone.
The guy on the end of the bed frightens and almost let his phone call on the ground.

He slowly turns around. In the darkness, you still recognize his face.
Cody.
"Fuck Cody, I thought you want to kill me", you said while putting the gun down.
"Maybe I do", Cody says. He smirks at you. Now you realize that you are standing in front of him in a sport bra and you get embarrassed.

You place the gun back under the pillow and head to the bathroom, to get your bathrobe.
"What do you want here?", you ask him, still a bit angry that he scared you that much.

"I'm sorry. I walked into the wrong caravan. Why the fuck isn't your door locked, Y/n? I would not have walked in if it was closed",Cody states.
"You walked into the wrong caravan?",you repeat.
"Yes we are neighbors"
"Well anyways, don't ever do that again. You scared the shit out of me"

After joking around a bit Cody decides to leave you alone.
"Don't forget to lock your door, Y/n", he says before leaving. You smirk at his actions and lock the door behind him.

Now you're not in the mood to work out anymore. You sigh and go back to your bed. You got some new messages from Lana.

Lana: hey, how are you?
You: I'm good
Lana: what about our boy Cody
You: WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH OUR BOY
Lana: I know you like him
You: ok I like him, leave me alone now
Lana: never
You: how was your day
Lana: don't try to change the theme
You: how was your day
Lana: SHUT UP

You laugh at Lanas messages but then you decide to go to sleep.

———————
This chapter is a bit short but I hope that's ok. I don't have much time rn but I promise the next chapter will be longer and spicyyyy

I also have no clue what I could use fir the title so please give me ideas Aaaaaaaaghh

I already have ideas for the next chapter but it would be lovely if y'all would drop some ideas in the comments.

Have a nice day

-648 words-