Party time

(This chapter and the next chapter will contain some off y'all ideas so credits to you ig)

You smile at his statement.
He gently offers you his hand and you accept his offer. Hand in hand you guys walk over to the hall. Cody hears you giggle as you walk into the giant hall.
It got really crowded in here. You spot Evan going on the stage and holding a microphone in his hands.

"May I get everyones attention please", he speaks in the microphone.
"I uhm, prepared something", he says nervously while putting the microphone down. You take a look at Cody to see if he knows what's going on but he looks as lost as you.
Evan sits down on the piano and now you know what's going on.

His fingers start to touch the piano and a beautiful sound fills the hall. He starts to play and you look over to Emma to see her reaction. You could see tears forming in her eyes again. She looks at Evan with shining eyes. It is obvious that they are in love together. They just need a little push.

Evan continues playing the piano. It is really romantic. Well romantic isn't really your thing but sometimes it do be cute.

After Evan finished his little song everyone claps. Evan leaves the stage to hug Emma.
"They would be such a cute couple", Cody mentions, leading you to the buffet.
"Yep", you agree.
"Who baked the muffins?", Cody asks.
You think for a minute and say:" I don't care". You grab the muffin and bite in it.
"They are good", you notice.

Musik starts to play in the background.
"Wanna drink something?", Cody asks.
You nod and he leaves to bring the drinks. While waiting for Cody, you see Leo coming up to you.
"Hey, looking good today", he notices as he came closer.
"Thanks, you too", you answer, still eating your muffin. He comes closer and lays his arm around your shoulder. You are a bit uncomfortable with his touch but you don't want to bother him or something.
You try to ignore that he is literally hugging you and enjoy the muffin. Finally you see Cody appear. He looks a bit confused by the view of Leo wrapping his arms around you.
"Hey?!", he holds a drink towards you.
Leo losses his touch around you and says:" hey"

You grab the drink from Cody and look in the cup.
"Is that alcohol?", you ask.
"Yep", Cody replies.
"I have bad experiences with being drunk", you mention.
"Don't be a pussy", Leo smirks.
"Shut it", you roll your eyes at him and take a sip of your cup.
Leo gets a text message on his phone and says:"sorry guys I gotta go. We can hang out later, right?"
"Yeah yeah", you assure.
Leo leaves and Cody raises his eyebrows and asks:" what did he want from you and why the fuck did he wrapped his hands around you?"

"Calm down", you laugh," I have no idea too. He just came and hugged me. I'm popular I guess"
He smirks at you.
"Anyways, can I get another drink?"

-time skip to where y'all are already drunk and it got dark outside-

You sit down on a table to come down a bit. You just danced the shit out off you with Taissa, Emma, Evan and Cody.
"Tired?", Cody asks while sitting across from you.
"Nope, never", you say proud.
Emma appears next to you.
"Hey guys, wanna play truth or dare?", she asks excited.
"What?", you ask
"Truth or dare", she repeats.
"Without me", you decide.
"Oh come on, don't you wanna feel like a teenager again?", she pleases.
"I'm in", Cody states.

"Ok, just for you. But not the hard version ok?", you make sure.
"Yeah yeah, now come on", she pulls your arm and slurps you after her.
She brings you and Cody to a room where Evan and Taissa are already waiting.
"Yay, you found them", Taissa yells.

Evan hands you another drink and asks:" who wanna begin"
"ME", Taissa grabs an empty bottle and spins it.
It lands on...
Evan.
"Evan!", she yells," truth or dare?"
"Truth", Evan decides.
"You are boring", Taissa mentions.
Evan ironically rolls his eyes and says:" fine, dare".

Taissa smiles in amusement and thinks for a minute.
"I KNOW IT", she lets us know," Evan, you have to call Emma babe for the rest of the day"

"It's nighttime", he says.
"I don't care you will call her like that", Taissa states with a smirks. She definitely thinks that they are a great couple too. You look over to Emma to see her blushing.

Evan spins the bottle.
It lands on...
Taissa.
"Great, it's time for revenge", he smirks. Taissa looks a bit terrified of whats coming next.
"I'm taking truth", she decides.
"And you say I'm boring", Evan mentions while taking a sip out of his cup.

"Well, Taissa, what is the weirdest thing you ever did with a fan?", Evan asks her.
"That question is not that bad", Taissa assumes.
"I made out with one", she says ( I couldn't think of something better I'm so sorry 😭😭)

"Interesting", Evan mentions.
Taissa spins the bottle again and it lands on...
Cody.
"Codyyyyy", Taissa sings.
He laughs.
"Truth or dare", she asks.
"Dare", he replies.
"That's what I want", she is now super excited and thinks about what dare she could give Cody.
"Hmm, I'm sorry, I'm uncreative. Just call Y/n darling the whole day and I'm happy", she decides. You blush. Cody looks at you and says:" hm okay".
You bust out in laughing to cover the blush on your face. Suddenly, someone opens the door. It's Leo.
"Are y'all playing truth or dare?", he asks.
No one answers.
"Omg, can I join?", without any agreement he just sits next to you.

Cody grabs the bottle and spins it. It lands on.
You.
"Y/n, darling, it's your turn", Cody smirks. "Truth or dare"

————
Sorry for this quick end
Gimme some ideas for the truth or dare
Also I wanna use the clown things in the next chapter

Thanks to everyone who comments!

Byeeee