Truth

"Truth", you say.
You notice a smirk on Codys face as he says:" tell me darling, how do you feel about me".

You giggle:"easy", and think for a second. In your Head you make the conclusion that you think he is hot and nice to you and everything but you can't say that.
Well. You hope you won't say it.
"Uhm hot", you whisper.
"What?", Cody asks.
"Well I think your hot and nice to me. But I wouldn't say that", you state.
"You think I'm hot?" Cody smirks.
Fuck. 
"Did I really just tell him that you think he's hot? Omg I knew that drinking is a bad idea", you thought to yourself.

You look up to Cody and utter:
"Hm yeah, but don't think you're something special now. You're just nice to me and that's it"
"For sure", Cody speaks.
You turn around to face Leo. He looks at you and Cody with a jealous look. Wait, is he jealous?
"Gimme the bottle", you grab the bottle and spin it. While bottle spins Emma decides:" two more rounds guys"
Everyone agreed and the bottle stops to spin.
It lands on Cody.
"Yay, revenge time!", you yell.

"Truth", Cody decides before you even asked the question.
"Cody, how do you feel about me", you smirk at him.
"Well, I like you Because uhm you are nice and hot I guess"
Did he just say that you are hot too?
He probably doesn't mean it like that, I mean he's drunk.

"And now kiss", Taissa  yells.
"Shut it", Leo says.
You look over too Leo to see him narrowing his eyes at Cody like he's mad at him or something. What's wrong with him?
Everyone looks a bit shocked by how Leo reacted to the situation.

"Do you guys wanna go for a dance?" Emma breaks the silence.
"Sure", everyone agrees.
For the rest of the night you try to avoid Cody. Even though he probably doesn't  mean it, but you can't stop blushing at the fact that he called you hot. Of course, you don't want him to see you blushing about little things like that so you just stay away from him.

-time skip to where the party is over and everyone went to sleep-

You jump into your comfy bed and grab your phone, some new messages from Lana. You call  her because you got a huge headache and don't think your able to write.
She picks up.
"HEY BESTIEE", you yell.
"Oh my god what's wrong with you", the voice from the phone says.
"Nothing what do you mean", you giggle.
"Are you drunk?", Lana asks.
"London", you just reply.
"You sound awful", Lana decides.
"I'm gonna throw up", you utter.
"Get some sleep, idiot", Lana giggles before she hangs up.
You basically throw your phone away and instantly fall asleep.

The huge headache wakes you up. Fuck it's still dark outside. For some reason you randomly get the need to drink some water. You stand up and head to the kitchen. You look around but find nothing. Ugh. You sigh.
You grab your keys and get out of your caravan to go to the main kitchen. There should be some water.

While going to the kitchen you always look to your right and left to make sure that no one is following you.

Suddenly you bump into someones chest. You look up to see Cody, you sigh in salvation but then, you see that he is holding... a knife?
Why is he holding a knife.
You gasp and jump backwards.
"C-Cody?", you almost yell.
"What are you doing here?" He asks quick.
"What are you doing here? You are the one running around with a knife.", you utter.

He looks down at his knife and back to you.
"Do you wanted to kill me?", you mumble in disbelief.
"No no, I wanted to protect me... and you", he whispers.
"Awww, you wanted to protect me?", you blush.

With his hand, he holds your chin up, so you are forced to look into his eyes.
"Shut up", he whispers.
His blue eyes devours yours.
His face is getting closer and closer to yours.

Suddenly you hear a sound. You gasp and look around.
"That's what I wanted to protect you from", he mumbles while looking around.
You look at him in confusion and he states:
"They are back"

————

Sorry for this shitty chapter 😭😭
I wanna cry I felt so weird writing this bye.

Drop some ideas and improvements in the comments <3

Bye bestiessss