What did really happen?

You enter the caravan where you got your makeup on last time. Melanie, your makeup artist, was already there with the other brown haired woman, whose name you still don't know. She is wearing a long-sleeved shirt where her tattoo could no longer be seen. Melanie smiles and asks you to sit down. On the contrary, the brown-haired woman seems nervous.

After a few minutes Cody came in and sit down  on the chair next to yours. This time he doesn't get any extensions. Melanie curls your hair and you and Cody are still talking about what happened last night.
the weird thing is, that the cameras by the entrance have spotted nothing last night, what means that nobody got in.", Cody says seriously while the brown haired woman tries to make perfect locks.
Does that mean, that it was someone from you know...us?", you asked.
Could be...But it doesn't have to be. Maybe someone found another way to break in.  Not everywhere are cameras"
„Lets hope that the killer is out of here now"

Cody and you walk out of the caravan and make your way to the set. You find Bruce on his chair again who's screaming:" Next scene is the one, where Michael saves Ovainia in the past. Everyone get ready!"
You are really excited for that scene. In the show Ovainia got stuck in hell while she was trying to complete the seven wonders. And in the scene you're going to play now, Michael saves Ovainia from hell. 
You got in front of the camera and start putting towels on a high shelf. The camera starts and Cody walks in.
„Hello?", he says.
You turn around and face him „hello? Who are you?"
"My name is Michael Langdon, and I'm here to do for you what your supreme couldn't", he says and offers you his hand.
"What do you mean"
"I will get you out of here"
"You can't. This is my hell. How did you even got in here and why would I trust you?"
"Because I'm the only chance to get out of here"
You roll your eyes and get on the ground to pick up a towel, but before you could pick it up, Michael steps on it. You look up and see Michael staring at you.
"Ugh ok. What's the catch? Do I have to blow you or something", you say.
"No"
"Oh, so what"
"If you want me to get you out of here, you always have to stay on my side"
"There are sides I can choose from?", you act confused.
"Not when I get you out of here"
"Ok I don't care. Get me out of here.", you take his hand and he leads you.
"CUT! That was great guys, really. You guys impress me again and again!", Bruce shouts.

You are proud of yourself and walk over to Cody. "Do we have to work more today?", you ask him. "No. Oh, Sarah asked me if we want to sit with her at lunch. Everybody has to work at lunch so it's just gonna be us three, do you want to?", Cody replies. You nod and he leads you to a table, where Sarah was already waiting for you. She says happily:"yeaaa, you guys appeared. I was already scared I have to eat alone"
"Never leaving you alone, Sarah", Cody says and sits on a free chair. You sit on a chair next to Sarah.
"So Y/n and Cody, where are y'all sleeping tonight?", Sarah asks while she picks up her salad with a fork.
"Uhm in the caravans", you reply in conclusion because you don't really get what she means.
"You sure that you want that? I'm sleeping in Kathys caravan tonight, with Kathy of course. I wouldn't survive a night alone in a caravan here. I'm way to scared if there will be the murderer", Sarah says, now putting the salad that she picked up with her fork in her mouth. You look at Cody to make sure if he already had someone with who he is sleeping tonight or not. It seems like he don't, and he probably thought the same about you because he asked
" Y/n, wanna sleep in my caravan tonight?"
You nodded and Sarah offers you some of her salad.

After maybe one hour you see Evan coming towards your table with a weird bag  in his hands. "Guys, I got something", he says and put the bag on the table. Everyone of us looks at him in conclusion and he opens the bag. You take a look in the bag and see...a lot of guns.

———————————————————————
That's it
Thank y'all for 80 readers AAAAA I'm so excited 😳😳😳😳😳😳
And yep good night to the ones wo are going to sleep now
Bye bye

-810 words-