A normal murderer or a mass murderer?

"The pizza is coming!", Cody says and places the pizza on the table. As the smell of the food got into you nose, you couldn't help it, but grab the biggest piece and eat it. Cody laughs at you when he sees how hungry you are. He sits down on a chair across from yours and starts eating too.

While eating y'all talked a bit about school, till Stefan arrived with the latest newspaper. "Hey Cody, hey Y/n, did y'all see that?", he asked you and throws the newspaper exhausted on the table and sits down on an empty chair. He looked like he had just run a marathon. You take a look at the newspaper and hold your breath when you saw, what was on the front page. It said in capital letters:"MURDERER IN TOWN".

You gasped for air and take a look at Cody, he looked at you too and you can see a bit of anxiety in his face. You both focus on the newspaper again. "After the tragic murder of Allison Silvertandle last week, everyone thought it was just an isolated incident. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Last night the bodies of the married couple Nora Jackson and Sam Jackson were found in their own family home."
You looked again at Cody and he at you. He could see the fear in your eyes and takes your hand to make you feel more comfortable. Surprisingly, his touch actually calms you down.
"At the crime scene of Alisson's murder, a kind of symbol was discovered on the wall, you can see this in a picture in the top right. The same symbol was found on the crime scene of the couple's murder. Now we can assume that it was the same people or the same person. The police advise to stay at home."

Cody and you looked at the same time at the symbol, which is shown in the upper right corner, where you lost the language again. It was a snake but without a head and weird triangles everywhere. You know this symbol from somewhere. You hear a quiet "what the..", coming from Cody's mouth ,"wait, guys! I have seen that symbol before!"
"Me too", you mumble while thinking how you know this symbol. Cody squeezes your hand a little tighter and looks at you with concern. You smile a bit so that he doesn't worry so much.
"Does the others know about that?", he asked Stefan. He shook his head and says:"no, but I will let them know now. You can keep the newspaper, I have more copies, bye!"

"Ok we have to forget all of that at first. We soon have to show up at the set, we can talk about everything later, okay?", Cody says trying to get the situation out of you head. You nod and you guys continue to practice for your scene.

4pm. Time to film. You and Cody step in the set. "Hey, hey, here are my little stars", says the same guy from before who's name is Bruce, you can see that on the name tag he has. You smile at him and goes to your position. You are in a room, Ovanias room. The camera starts to film and you start to fold the clothes lying on the bed. Cody, in that case Michael, storms into your room. "Are you kidding me? I've told you multiple times, you can only come with me when nobody sees you. And what do you do? You just come into the main room while everyone is in it and introduce yourself?! Why? Now they even know that you are a witch too", he says angrily.

You look at him like it was a pity and say annoyed:" Well, I got bored", you shrug your shoulders and move on," And normalize knocking on doors before you go in, that is my room". You turn around and continue folding the clothes. "Don't you get it? They will just take you because you are one of them and should also belong to the circle and this shit", he almost shouted. You turn around and smirk. You stopped for a second before you say your line because you're way too shocked at how close he is to you all of a sudden. You could feel his breath. "Maybe that's even better for me. I mean first of all they are right that I am one of them and second, they are witches and you are the antichrist, well? Who is more dangerous?", you still say a little bit shocked

Now that you're so close, the difference in size was easier to see. He was definitely taller than you, almost a head taller. He looks down into your eyes and says nothing. Then he finally smirks skeptical and leaves the room.
"CUT! Wow guys, this was unique. I'm proud of you two!", Bruce screams. You laugh at Cody and he laughs back. "Good job" he whispers in your ear, "I will meet you at the same table as before at 7pm"

————————————————————————
Ok That's it for today! I wanted to make it more exciting so I put a little crime thing in it!

This is my longest chapter so far woah but I'm going to sleep now bye peooopleeee

-888 words-