The new guy

You wake up and you still lay in Codys arms. You really don't want to wake him up, because he doesn't have to show up on set. So you try to get his arms off of you carefully, so he doesn't notice it, but he does.
It's already the next day?", he mumbles in a sleepy voice.
"Uhm yeah", you whisper "I have to appear on set now, sorry"
"It's okay", he replies. You stand up and put on your hello kitty slippers.
You say bye to Cody and basically run over to your caravan, because your still scared of that, what you have seen tonight.
Arrived at your caravan you quickly change into comfortable clothes and head over to Melanie. On the way to her, you wonder if you're going to be alone with Melanie or if someone different then Cody will be there.

The door cracks open and inside is Melanie, the other brown haired woman, and a young man with black hair. You've never seen him before on set, and in Film. He is quite attractive though. You sit down next to him and grab out your phone. But then someone touches your shoulder. It was the black haired guy. "Hey my name is Leo, and you are Y/n, right?", he says with a smile on his lips.
"Yeah, that's me", you reply.
"I'm playing Ovainias brother, Lucas. You are playing Ovainia, is that correct?"
"Yeah that's correct"
"Well, then I'm really happy to work with you, Y/n", Leo smiles.

He do be talking really professional. Finally your makeup is done and you leave the caravan with Leo. Arrived on the set, Bruce is already waiting for you. You guys are going to play a scene where Ovainia and her brother meet after she got out of hell. You are really excited to work with Leo for the first time.

The camera starts to film and you knock on a door of a house that probably was the house of the brother of Ovainia. The door opens and Leo stands there.
"Ovainia?", he says.
"Lucas?" you say.
He runs into you and gives you a big hug. He smells good.(that sounds so weird pls someone stop me). After a long hug he says:" where have you been? You told me you're going to do a test and then you just never came back, I was so worried"
"Well, I failed the test. And I would have been gone forever. If there weren't this guy that saved me..", you answer.
"Who?"
"He said his name is Michael"
"Can I meet him, I want to thank him"
"He doesn't want to come with me to you know see you"
"Do you know why?"
"No, all he said was that I can meet you"
"Strange...well wanna come in?"
"Oh no sorry, he also said I can just stay a few minutes and then he's going to pick me up again"
Lucas made a confused face.
"You're not coming back home?"
"No, sorry", you looked at the ground.
"Where will you sleep then?", he asks still in confusion.
"With him"
Lucas/Leo looks into your eyes. After seconds of staring you step backwards and say:" sorry Lucas, I have to leave. See you soon"
He just stand there and said nothing.

"CUT, YES THATS WHAT I WANTED TO SEE", Bruce screams all over the room. You look at Leo and he winks at you. Okay, cringe. After a little talk with Bruce you head over to Codys caravan to tell him everything what happened, but Leo stopped you.

"Hey Hey Hey, where are you going that quickly?", he says while walking backwards in front of you. "To a friend", you respond and walk faster. You really don't want to talk to him. "Oh come on, you probably have some time for me", he says. He is persistent. "No sorry I really have to talk to him", you didn't lie, you and Cody have to talk about what y'all have seen last night. You smile at Leo as an excuse and enter Codys caravan.

Cody is awake and looks at his phone. As you enter he raises his head and says: "here you are"
You sit on the couch and ask:"should we call the police?"
"They won't do anything"

———————————————————————
Sorry this chapter is kinda trash, I wrote this in a rush

WE ALMOST HAVE THE 200 READERS I CANT AGAHDJDJJFJFUF

And a big ty to LillianAHS1984 again, ty for your nice comments! And yup I still can't answer in the comments

Have a nice day

Byeee

-771 words-