The kiss

You instantly look over to Cody.
„Well uhm", he says.
As his face turns to look at yours, you quickly look away to hide your blushing face.
No one says anything.
The awkward silence got longer by every second that passes.
"I hope that's okay", Ryan breaks the silence.
"Yeah sure", you try to play it off cool, but you can feel how red your face is.
Ryan nods, places the script at the table and leaves you and Cody alone.
You grab your script to read how the kissing scene will be.

After you finished, you look over to Cody. He still reads the script. He looks so focused and calm.
"We should probably get ready", you decide.
"Yeah we shou- wait, shit I forgot to tell Ryan about the clowns yesterday", Cody complains.
"Oh", you really don't know what to say, it's really weird to know that you'll kiss him today.
He turns his head to look at you.
"I can tell him later. Lets go", he stands up and walks straight up to the caravan where Melanie and the other woman are probably waiting for you.

As you enter the caravan, Melanie greets you with a soft hug and offers you to sit down at the chair next to Codys.
While Melanie does your make up and hair, you learn your script.

-time skip to the set-

As you arrived at the big hall you quickly get in your position. The scene will pass at the bedroom of Michael Langdon. You place yourself in front of the door of the bedroom, ready to knock.
"Cody get in your position!", you hear a random dude shouting.
"Ok that's great. LETS GO GUYS"

The scene starts. You knock at the door and it opens by itself. With a few steps you enter the room.
"What do you need", Codys voice says.
"I wanted to apologize", you state.

Cody / Michael, who previously only sat with his back to you, slowly turns around.
"Apologize?", he asks in disbelief.
"Uhm yes? Are you so surprised?", you ask.
"Don't get rude again, I thought you wanted to apologize", he talks with a smirk on his face.
"You wanna know what, forget it", you wink him off, ready to leave the room, as you feel a strong hand around your waist.
"You stay here", the male behind you whispers.
"Why should I", you stay in your role, even though his touch kinda surprises you.
"I thought you are my good girl, aren't you?" he smirks.

"Let me go Michael", you command.
"Oh I Love when you act like you are the boss, even though you know exactly that I am the boss in here", his hands trail up to your shoulders.
He turns you around and forces you to look at him. His blue eyes meet your e/c ones. His blond locks look so soft in this lighting.
His hands slowly trail down back to your waist (passing out at this point) and he pulls you a little closer.
"Michael, I have to g-", you are cut off by him smashing his lips on yours. You've never felt that way you like feel in this moment. You back up a bit but your back roughly hits a wall. Finally, you kissed him back. His soft lips against yours. You completely forget that cameras and people are around you two.

As you kiss him, his hands trail down to your ass and he lifts you up. Your legs swing around his waist, so he can carry you. He carries you to the bed while kissing you roughly. Carefully, he places you on the bed, like he doesn't want to hurt you. As you lay on the bed, he places himself over you and his kisses slowly trail down your neck. Soft noises escape your mouth.

"CUT", a load voice interrupts you.
"That was so realistic, y'all are incredible", he praises you.
Cody gets off of you and that was the moment when you realize what just happened. You were making out with Cody in front of cameras and the whole team. And now you are a blushing mess.
"Did I hurt you?", someone interrupts your thoughts.
"Huh?", you look to the side to see Cody with a kind of worried look.
"Oh no, I'm fine", you calm him down.
"Oh Thats great to hear.. I just thought I was a bit... rough", he states.
You give him a soft smile. The tension between you two is really awkward now. You get off the bed and head over to your caravan. You have to tell Lana everything.
Wait.
Do you have feelings for him?
You always ignore it when Lana asks you this question but you should really think about it.

You enter the caravan and instantly grab your phone to call Lana. She picks up.
"LANA", you almost scream at her ," YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED"
"God don't scare me", she says.
"I had a kiss"
"WHAT", she screams.
"Ok now you jump scared me"
"No one cares, who did you kiss?", she asks excitedly.
"Well me and Cody had a kiss in a Sze-"
"OMG I TOLD YOU HE IS IN LOVE WITH YOU", she screams again.
"No you never did, and also the kiss was stag-"
"ARE YALL A COUPLE NOW", she interrupts you again.
"LANA STOP IT THE KISS WAS STAGED"
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I GOT SO EXCITED"
You roll your eyes at her.
"How was it", she asks curious.
"Nice, I guess"
"NICE? HAHHSJDJDH WHAT DO YOU MEAN NICE", she busts out in laughing.
"I mean it was good I don't know", you say shy.
"Awww, so you do have feelings for him"
"Who said that"
"Me"
"I'm out"
You turn off your phone and place it on a counter. Do you have feelings for him?
You let yourself fall into your bed to think about everything. What if he doesn't have feelings for you?

——

Guys I'm so sorry for updating this that late I just don't have motivation sorryyyyy

And also drop some ideas I will try to update sooner this time!

Bye besties