Cooking masters

"We definitely have to tell Murphy", Cody says. You nod and take a drink out of the fridge.
"There is a new guy, I've never seen him here before. I worked with him today. He plays Lucas", you say while opening the bottle.
"Kinda suspicious, don't you think, Y/n?"
"You already suspect him? He actually seemed nice"
"Don't judge a book by its cover", Cody laughs.
Suddenly someone knocks on the door. Cody stands up and opens the door. It's Stefan, the guy that always brings the newspaper.
"Hey Cody, hey Y/n, I got the newspaper", Stefan says with a pile of newspaper in his hands.
Cody grabs the newspaper at the top and says:"thank you"

Stefan says goodbye, and closes the door after leaving Codys caravan. Cody places the newspaper on the table and you both look at the front page.
Another murder in town•
No not again.
Several bodies were found in a supermarket this morning. The 4 murderers could be seen on the surveillance cameras, but they were all in clown costumes. The killing weapon were knives and when they were done they left the mysterious symbol again•
But the clowns were here yesterday, on set.
You look at Cody and he mumbles:"Does that mean, that there are more than 3 clowns? Like  7? Or even more?"
"Probably", you mumble back.

"I will go and tell Murphy about what happened last night, ok?", Cody says. He stands up and leaves the caravan. What are you going to do now? You take your phone to let Lana know, what happened.
You got 5 new messages from her.
have fun•
•Are you okay•
•I have to say I'm kinda worried•
•anyways•
•Lets talk about you and Codyyyy•
You miss her. You answer:
•yup, I'm fine•
•but I saw something at night, three clowns??•
•I really don't know what to think about that•
•and there's nothing between me and Cody, we're just friends, you know•

After maybe five minutes she responds:
Lana: clowns???wtf
You: I know right
Lana: omg that's scary af
You: I mean I am scared
Lana: let's get away from the unfortunate events, you and Cody
You: STOP
Lana: see, I know you lied with " we're just friends"
You: I didn't
Lana: LIAR

and that went in for a long time...
The door squeaks open and Cody comes in, he says:" He believed everything what I said", Cody says and closes the door.
"Great, and what he's gonna do about it?"
"He said he will call the detectives, so they can look around and maybe find these clown costumes"

He sits down on a chair and looks at you.
"We have nothing to eat right?", he says.
You nod and he asks you:" you hungry?"
"Hmm yeah", you respond.
"Me too, I mean we could cook. Can you cook"
"I can cook but I'm not the best"
"Perfect". Cody stands up and head over to the kitchen. Arrived at the kitchen, he puts his hand on the counter and opens a drawer with the other one.
"What do you want to cook, something that's easy and quick would be great", he asks you.
"Let me think... Gigi Hadids Pasta?", you respond.
"What", Cody laughs.
"Well, you know Gigi Hadid right?"
"I do"
"And that's just the pasta she is cooking"
"And that is easy and quick to cook?"
"Yep"
"Ok what are the ingredients"
"I think I can remember, an onion, a garlic tough, tomato paste, cream, couple of spices, Parmesan, and some noodles"

"We have all the ingredients!", Cody says while he digs out the ingredients.
You stand up and head over to him:" lets start"

"Should I cut the onion?",Cody asks.
"I can do it", you say and grab the knife.
Until now you always had to cry when you cut an onion, and that hasn't changed.
As you start to cut the onion, tears are forming in your eyes. You quickly grab a towel that lays nearby.
You try it again. But as you come closer to the onion, the smell comes back into your eyes and tears are falling down your cheek. You look at the right and see Cody offering you a towel.
"I will try", he laughs. But then some tears are starting to form into his eyes. There you are. Crying and laughing on the same time with Cody in his kitchen, while a murderer could be like 8 feet away from you.

-time skip-

You are sitting on a round table outside. Cody comes out of his caravan and he has two plates in his hand with the pasta you both cooked together. He places the plates on the table and says:"served fresh".

He sits down and you both try some of the pasta. "Oh my god" Cody mumbles.
"I told you", you say.
"That is so good"

The two of you are so absorbed in your food that you don't even notice someone is walking towards your table. Leo. You are the first one who notices him.
"Cody, he is coming", you whisper.
"Who", Cody asks confused, while he is still focused on his food. And then it was too late.

"Hey Hey Hey, where did y'all get that food?", Leo asks and puts his hand on the table.
"We cooked", Cody says, now knowing, what you were talking about.
Be honest with yourself. You really don't want to talk with Leo right now, he gives you strange vibes and you don't even know him.

"Can I try?", he asks and sits on a free chair.
You want to be nice and say:" sure"
He tries the food and obviously really like it. "Woah, that's delicious, but that's not why I'm here. Did y'all hear the news?"

——————————————————————
Sorry that I haven't updated this in a long time.
This is my longest chapter so far
Give me some ideas for the next chapter in the comments

Also TYSM FOR 270 READERS OMGGGGGGGG
AND A BIG THANK YOU TO @mqlfoyae AND @LillianAHS1984 , THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING

and now goodnight to the ones who are going to sleep now

Byeeee

-1021 words-