I Hate Interviews

John's POV

 Just because we wanted to have some fun, Brian sends us to an interview. They always ask you questions about stuff you never want to talk about. "What is your favorite song in your career?" "What do you do in your free time?" "What do you think of critic's thoughts of your music?" How would they like to have a mob of people asking you alot of questions about your personal life? They took a lot of pictures for most of the time and asked few questions. It was more like a party than an interview. But we all had a bad feeling about this. At least I did. A pretty bird with a camera took only one picture and left.

"Would you take a picture over here?" She asked me. I opened my eyes as wide as possible and smiled ear to ear, but that flash really hurt my eyes. I took plenty of pictures with a my eyes open wide and smiling ear to ear before, but that thing hurt and I couldn't see for a a second. Everything was black. I knocked over a table. I could hear glasses breaking and I think I fell because I could hear Paul, George, and Ringo grabbing my arms and helping me up.

"John, you okay?" I wasn't for sure, but it sounded like Paul asking me.

"Maybe we'd better go. It doesn't look like you can go through with this." It was probably George, but I couldn't tell who was who just by voices.

"I'm fine, I just can't see." I couldn't tell if I was talking to someone or not.

"He's probably playing around, so we're staying. Besides, the driver won't be back 'till this is over." I could tell that was Brian by the way he spoke. He probably thought I was kidding just so I could get out of this thing. I wanted to, but I knew better. For once. Everything started to get visible. Not clear, but visible. I could at least move a little without falling. I couldn't see who was talking to me, so I tried to keep quiet as much as I could. I just wanted this thing to be over.