Back to Normal?

"Well, now we've got some time. But how much?" Ringo asked.

"Maybe she has the antidote for Paul's... condition." John hesitantly said. John, Ringo, and Paul got up to start searching, but John made Paul sit down before he would break something or make a big mess.

"Well, let's hope so. She better make me taller, too." George replied, searching the table for anything as well.

"Ringo, what's this say?" John asked, holding a small marked bottle from the ladie's purse on the table. Ringo looked at the tag attached to the mouth of the bottle.

" 'Poison'?!?!?" Ringo's eyes widened, nearly dropping the bottle.

"Well, that's definitely not it. What about this one?" John asked, pulling another bottle from the purse, but fancier looking.

"No, that's not it either."

"How can you be so sure?"

"This is a perfume bottle."

"What about this one?" John held up another bottle.

"This is it! 'Three year old antidote- Use whole bottle and drink with water.' "

"Quick, get a glass of water." Ringo nodded his head and grabbed a glass from a cupboard up above and getting water from the sink. John put the powder from the bottle into the glass and gave it to Paul, who refused to drink it.

"I DON'T WANT TO!!!" Paul screamed, stomping his feet.

"Drink the water, Paul." John ordered.

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO!!!"

"Paul. Drink. The. Water. Now."

"I DON'T WANT TO!!!"

"Do I have to hit you again?"

"NO! NO! NO! I'LL DRINK IT! JUST DON'T HIT ME!" Paul grabbed the glass and drank the whole thing.

"Whatever works." John sighed. Paul even had a different look in his eyes. From it's childlike manner, back those big brown doe eyes that girls swooned over.

"What in the- Wh- what happened?" Paul asked, looking around at his surroundings which were now unfamiliar to him.

"You had the mind of a three year old, we've all been kidnapped, oh and George is tiny and saved our lives." Ringo explained.

"What do I even say to that?" Paul asked.

"Well, I never did get a thank you." George hinted. Everyone rolled their eyes and laughed.

"At least something else is back to normal."