If I fell

Ringo's POV

I knew Brian wouldn't believe me. Then we got stuck in an interview. But they took more pictures than they did ask questions. John knocked over a table and we had to help him up. He said he couldn't see anything. As much as John kids around and all, I believed him. Someone asked him to take a picture. He turned around, opening his eyes as wide as possible, smiling widely. She took the picture and he collapsed on the table. We surrounded him as reporters took pictures and Brian was shooing them away. Brian didn't want them to send out on the newspapers that John Lennon broke a table. George thought it would be a good idea to leave, but Brian must've thought John was playing around or just trying to get out of this mess.

This was an interview, any road. Why more pictures than questions? I knew something was going on. Especially how this one bird was constantly glancing at me then the floor. We really didn't talk much. Even when they were interviewing us. I felt like we were in court. Or talking to a murderer. You say one wrong word, and you're done for. The one that talked the most was Paul, flirting with every pretty bird in the room (as usual). I knew we all just wanted this thing to be over. I wished that nothing would happen like that, and that we could get back. NOW. I thought I might as well talk to that bird that was staring at me then the floor so much. I just started following her around while we were talking. I kind of didn't want to, but I felt like I had to. It was like I was in a trance or something. She finally stopped and and stopped as well. She said, "Can I tell you something, Mr. Starr?"

"What?"

"See you when you're conscious." She pressed this hidden button and waved goodbye. I turned behind me, expecting someone to bash me in the head. Instead I fell. Into a dark place(and if you were wondering, this is not the part where the two guys wrap him in a blanket and kidnap him in Help!"). Everything suddenly lit up. I turned around and saw a big, muscular man with a frying pan. That's when I got bashed in the head. I didn't think it would hurt that bad, until I fell on the floor. I had an extreme throbbing in the back of my head. Everything suddenly went black.