Help!

No one's POV, just third person

The four tied up boys thought of how to get out of this mess. Except for Paul, who didn't know what on Earth was going on, but was really amazed at the tiny George. If only one of them could just get out of the ropes, they could call Brian and send for help. If only one of them had a pocket knife, if only one of them had something, anything- as long as it could break the ropes. Or even better, get them out of this whole mess.

"What if-" John started using his chair and scooted to the opposite side of the room.

"John, what are you-"

"Okay, is there a knife or something on the edge of the table? As we all know, I can't tell what's what."

"Yeah, next to the teacup." George said, overloking the table he was on.

"Good, let me know when I'm close to it." John said, scooting close to the table.

"That's... Almost there... A little to the left... There." Ringo directed. John started shuffling up and down in his chair. He was able to break from the ropes. Everyone's eyes lit up with hope and joy. Next, John attemped to untie George, but couldn't find him, feeling around on the table for him. After attempting to untie the telephone, the coffee machine, and a teacup, he found and untied George. John was able to (somehow) untie Ringo, who untied Paul, who immeadiately went to study the tiny George with a better view. John kept on stumbling around the room, looking for the phone.

"Ringo, you call Brian and get help." Ringo nodded his head and dialed the teal telephone to call Brian.

"Brian?" Ringo asked, clutching the phone for his life.

"Ringo?!? Is that you? What's going on? Where are you boys? Are you all alright?" Brian asked, worried of course.

"I- I don't know where we are. We've been kidnapped. We're all here. Help." He whimpered.

"We'll try and find you as soon as possible. Don't worry. We'll be there." Ringo sighed with relief.

"He said he's coming." He told everyone. Suddenly, the doorknob slightly moved, making a click. Everyone gasped, turning their mop tops to the wooden door. Ringo dropped the phone. Brian on the other end was panicking and left to tell Mal so they could (hopefully) find those four before something even more serious happened. The lady reporter walked through the door behind her two henchmen. With a gun.

"So I see you've broken free. You must have been quite smart to get out of them, but quite unintelligent to get out of them, for it will be the last thing you do." The reporter said in her posh accent. The four of them raised their hands above their heads, looking at each other, each with fear in their eyes.