Delia and Malcolm

"I'll take it from here Lennon, you three look for the antidote." Mal said. John gave him the gun. Mal laid it down and stared into the lady's cruel, cold, eyes. But Mal didn't see that. He saw a beautiful girl with brown, silken hair, blowing in the wind with sapphire blue eyes and rosy cheeks, blushing to go with her perfect smile. "Hello, Delia."

"DELIA?!?" John, Paul, and George shouted.

"Since when do you call the woman that is killing our friend Delia?!?" John asked.

"Hello, Malcolm." She said, coming closer.

"MALCOLM!?!?!" John, Paul, and George shouted again.

"You still look as beautiful as the day I first met you. No, more beautiful, if that's even possible."

"Thank you. And you look so distinguished."

"I- I tried to write to you, but as I was writing my first letter to you, I couldn't find the address." The two got closer and closer and nearly kissed until Mal stopped her. "I'm sorry, Delia, but I'm married now. And I have a son."

"Oh. She must be quite a lucky girl. Oh, Malcolm, I missed you so.''

"I missed you as well, but I thought I'd never see you again."

"I did too. But seeing you again means the world to me."

"You know, I know someone who's wanted to meet you for quite some time. He's just like me, but more of a knight in shining armour than I ever was."

"Do you happen to uh-"

"Yes. Here." Mal handed her a slip of paper with his friend's phone number.

"Thank you, but will I ever see you again?"

"Possibly."

--------------------------

On the flip side of this sweet conversation between, um, Delia and Malcolm, the three started looking for the antidote through everything in sight. George even started getting back to normal and was about half his normal height

"Maybe this is it!" John exclaimed, trying to read the label. Paul ran over and looked at the label.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?! This is what got him like that in the first place!" Paul shouted.

John put it back and noticed that the label was falling off. "Y'know, this label is-" John accidentally peeled the label off to reveal something under it. "Hey, Paul, what's this say?"

Paul looked at it and it caused his eyes to light up. "THIS IS IT! SHE DISGUISED IT AS THE POISON BOTTLE TO HIDE THAT WAS REALLY THE ANTIDOTE!"

George took the small bottle and got to the floor. "John, Paul, help me keep him still." Brian told them. They did so as George attempted to pour the antidote in the drummer's mouth. It was just like one of those games where you have to shoot the moving duck at a carnival, but luckily George made it in.

Ringo stopped coughing and was able to catch his breath. After doing this for a few minutes, he could breath steadily. "Are you okay, Ringo?" They all asked. He shook his head and tried to stand up, but fell back down. He clutched to the table to get up and started leaning on it. John let Ringo put his arms around his shoulder and Paul did the same to help balance it out.

"Now we can get out of here." John sighed.

"But what about-" Paul asked, pointing at Mal who was still talking with Delia.

"Don't worry. He'll tail along after he's done talking. And after I call the police." Brian whispered as the five of them left quietly, in case she noticed.