If there's anything that you want

"WELL?!? OUT WITH IT!!!" John shouted at her again.

"Well, if you all must know, the news agency I work for- we've been looking for some new material. And getting dirt on you boys is just what we could use. So all I want is... information. So I got a few henchmen and I thought kidnapping you four would be the absolute best way to get it."

"That just goes to show what you know." John muttered under his breath.

"Shut it! Now, no one make a move. Or, not only will poor drummer boy die, but I'll kill all of you." She had the gun ready to shoot the first person to make a move. "Now, just to get what I need."

"Well, what do you want to know?" John asked, on the floor with everyone else. "Anything for Ringo. Right?"

"Right." Everyone agreed. They knew they couldn't lose a friend as great and goofy as Ringo, and you could never have The Beatles without Ringo.

"Well, if you care so much about him, there's something else I'd like for me to spare your friend's life."

"Name it." Brian demanded.

"A sum of money would be nice as well. About, let's say, 4,500 pounds."

"I'll sign a check. Do you have a pen by any chance?" Brain asked. Everyone else looked at him like he was crazy. He winked as if to say, "I've got this covered. Just go along." She started digging through her purse, still holding them at gunpoint with the gun behind her. Brian stared at John, giving him a signal. John got off the floor and grabbed the gun from her hand.

"Ha! The table's have now turned. Hand over the antidote." She slowly held her hands up.

"Very clever, Mr. Lennon. But you do know that I am the only one that knows where the antidote is located. Though you may now have the weapon, still I have the antidote."

"Touche', but that doesn't mean that would stop us from searching for it."

"Oh, you couldn't find it if you tried."

"Challenge accepted."