Don't touch George

Sorry for those of you that were expected this chapter to be in Paul's POV but considering he's got the mind of a three year old in this story, I can't exactly do that.

Ringo's POV

 I woke up tied to a chair. I couldn't move at all, but I scanned my surroundings. I saw a table with steaming tea and a dangling light bulb with a pull string cord. A door creaked open to my left. The reporter that got me here in the first place walked in. She looked at me over in the corner. "Bruno, come in here." It was the same bloke that bashed me in the head that walked in. "Our little visitor is awake."

" 'Ey, that's he bloke that bashed me in the head earlier!"

"Oh, yes, he did, as a matter of fact." She grabbed the steaming cup of tea and started stirring it with a small spoon. She took a sip and set it down. She clapped her hands twice. "Granger!" She shouted with her proper British accent. "I hope you haven't been too lonely." I nodded my head no, causing my mop top to shake a bit. A man as equally big and bulky as Bruno walked in, dragging Paul along the floor as if he were a rag doll. 

"Paul! Paul, are you okay?"

"He's fine, Mr. Starr. Just unconscious from breathing sleeping gas. He'll be conscious soon enough."

"He's not a doll, you know. You can set him down." I couldn't bear seeing my best friend being treated literally like a rag doll. Granger dropped him on the ground.

"Wait 'til you see him when he wakes up."

"What did you do to Paul? If you did something to him, I wi-"

"Empty threats, Mr. Starr. Don't worry about you friend, he's perfectly fine. If he was three years old."

"What!?! What did you-" I decided it would be best to keep my mouth shut. Until the police came, that is.

"Take care of the other one. I do believe there are two more left."

"You've done your worst to John, but don't lay a finger on George! He's innocent and young enough. Don't mess with him." I couldn't help it. They couldn't do anything. Well, they actually, could and did, but they shouldn't. They were all like the brothers I never had, and George was like our baby brother. We've been through so much together, I couldn't imagine losing one of them. I had no idea how to get out. I couldn't move and I didn't have anything to use. Granger tied Paul up to a chair next to me and now we were both stuck. A fine predicament. Two men stuck in a room tied to chairs.

"Bruno, Granger, we need to go." She left the room, grabbing a beige purse off of the table. Bruno left after her. Granger walked up with a gas mask and put it over my mouth. I tried to fight, but I couldn't move, so I was kind of shaking around in the chair. The room started to get darker and things got blurry. Before I closed my eyes, I saw the grin on his face. I knew that something was bound to happen to us. But the only question was, what?