chapter 1

Y/n POV

Introduction

Hi I'm Yu Y/n I'm 15 I'm a sophomore in high school and I have a brother named Yu Zeyu. We are twins we are 1 hour and one minute apart. Zeyu was born at 11:00 am an I was born at 12:01. We go to the same High school I would usually hang out with him and his friends but I have little crush on his friend his name is He Xinlong. But he doesn't know that I like him... not even Zeyu knows that I like him. I know it's kinda ridiculous but it's true. It's like I'm in a K-Drama it's cute.

I was in my room while Zeyu and his friends were in his room playing video games. I started to get hungry so I texted my Boy bestfriend his name is Ni-ki he said he'll walk with me to the store and back to my house. So I went to Zeyu and told him I'll be going to the store with Ni-ki. I got ready and went to Zeyu's room

Outfit

"Zeyu I'm going to walk to the store with Ni-ki you guys want anything?"

Nope I'm good

Said Mingru.

"Can you get me chocolate?"

Zihao asks while I nod my head.

"Can I come?"

Xinlong asked

I slightly bush and nod.

In my head he was a so hot but I went back into reality

"I guess? Come on he's out side"

We went outside where Ni-ki was I hug him and introduced Xinlong to Ni-ki and Ni-ki to Xinlong but I didn't say that Ni-ki was my bestfriend. Me and Ni-ki were holding hands and skipping. I look at Xinlong and see him with a mad annoy face.

Until I told Ni-ki to keep walking without me as I walk to Xinlong. He was walked pass me but I held his hand and walked with him not even 5 steps in he stopped and looked at me as I looked back at him. He lifted up his hand which was connected to mine he looked at it and grabbed my hand and pulled his hand away from mine. He let go of my hand and started walking away I walk pass him and go back to holding Ni-ki's hand. After a while we made it to the store and started getting the snacks and Zihao chocolate.
Time skip

Ni-ki went back home after we went to the store. When me and Xinlong went home we grabbed all the snacks and went into Zeyu's room where they all took all the snacks. I grab all my snacks from the bags and sat on the bed next to Shuyang. We started watching a movie it wasn't that scary but not too childish. We all ended up sleeping in Zeyu's room, his room was a big room all of us were on the floor sleeping since we all were fighting over the bed. I slept in between Zeyu and Xinlong I was mostly blushing when Zeyu kept asking why am I blaushing so much I just acted like I'm sleeping.

Time skip

Next morning

I wake up in Xinlong arms with my head in his chest wait his shirt smells so good I could smell it forever when I saw a flash when I immediately get up and sit up seeing Hanyu,Zihao,Zeyu,Mingru,and Shuyang staring at me I quickly spoke.

"Wait it's not what it looks like!!"

I said wishering but yelling at the same time.

"Yeah whatever we can see.        everything  like you both.        cuddling each other"

Zeyu said

Then I felt something pulling me down and see Xinlong's arm on my waist and pulling me into his embrace. I blush and look at Zeyu.

     'Umm... what do I do I cant move!"

                        I whisper yell

      " Whatever are you guys dating?!

                        Mingru said.

      "Are you crazy no help me"

                    I tired moving.

      Xinlong tight his grip and I can tell he smelled my hair and snuggle more           into me.

10 mins later

I went on my phone while he was sleeping and hugging me it was almost the best experience I ever had. I admire his handsome facial features and went back on my phone. After a while he turned the other way and I left the room to go to the kitchen to cook breakfast yes I cook breakfast for 6 teenagers.

By the time I was done cooking Xinlong was wake. They were in the dance room dancing to random songs