chapter 10

Time skip

Next morning

I finally going to confront my mom and dad that Xinlong is actually a nice a sweet guy.

I wore this and his parents dropped us off.

We stood in front of the door. I look at Xinlong as he held my hand seeing how nervous I am, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Lee of course open the door seeing Xinlong and I.

"Why are you holding hands?"
Lee looked spissed.

I pushed my way in with Xinlong.

Xinlong gave Lee a death glare and follow me in. My mom and dad were sitting on the couch talking when we sat on the other couch across from them.

Lee walked in and sat on next to my dad.

"What do you want Y/n?"

"Mom,dad Xinlong is actually a nice guy. You guys are overprotective plus it was only one mistake. Of course your going to have mistakes in a relationship am I right? You are making me date Lee when I dont want to."

"Y/n you dont get it. You are going to date Lee and that's final."

My dad told me

"Sir with all the respect that fight was a mistake and it wont happen again please. Oh by they way I was protecting your daughter from that boy Ivan. "

"F-fine I guess if you make one more mistake that is even worse than this then I will make sure Y/n will date Lee."

Lee was so angry he left slamming the door.