chapter 14

Once he figure out it was a hickey he scolded me for 5 minutes straight. He is being overprotective. He saying I can get skin cancer like what the hell. I been trying to hold in my laughter. Xinlong was done with shower he came out without a shirt on it was my first time I saw him without a shirt I was blushing I covered my face. Seeing barely showing abs I squeal. Zeyu didn't care he went up to him and yelled at him I laughed while blushing Xinlong didnt even care about what he even said. He showed a little smirk and walked to me. He hugged me as I blush hard feeling him shirtless.

"Yah!! Get off my sister I was right you are a pervert who want my sister!! I'm calling your mom!"

He started calling Xinlong's parents.

We still stayed hugging until we heard a knock at the door. He quickly got off and put in his shirt as we sat on the bed beside each other while Zeyu got the door.

"Zeyu they look fine."

Xinlong's mom said barely stepping into the room.

"Noo go look at Y/n's neck! Go look at what your son did."

He gently pushes her heading toward us.

She came and look at my neck seeing a light but dark purple hickey. Her jaw droped and looked at Xinlong. He giggled and slowly got up and ran to the small restroom locking it. His mom ran after him but soon gave up and went back to me looking at the hickey. She sighed and spoke.

"If I see this again he will get hit."

I chuckled and hugged her as she hugged back.

When she left Xinlong came out the bathroom laughing.

"Aishhh you wont be laughing in 2 seconds!"

Zeyu said annoyed.

Xinlong jumped on the bed and pulled me under the covers with him.

We fell asleep after a few minutes.

Time skip

Beach time