chapter 9

I wake up with the shining light of sun hitting my face while I cover my face with my hands and look around sees my cute little dinosaur boyfriend peacefully sleeping. I rub my eyes adjusting them to the light and slowly removed Xinlong's arms that were wrapped around my waist then slowly went out of bed and out the room.

I went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee then went to the backyard and sat on the porch swing. When it started snowing as a little smile came on my face. But it flashed me into memories of Zeyu and me making a little snowman. I remember the the snowman's name was Snowflake and Zeyu was putting the carrot as Snowflake's nose. I didn't notice that a tear went down my face but wiped it off quickly. I finish my coffee and went back inside. Washing the cup and putting back in its place.

When I was done I went back to Xinlong's room to get my phone. When I went into Xinlong's room I saw him on his phone. Was I out for that long? He noticed that I walked in and he put down his phone and sat up  spread open his arms as I was over to him and sat on his lap hugging him and cried. He asked me what's wrong  but as I explained what happened. 

His mom opened the door to check on us but I couldn't hear because how loud I was crying but I was trying to keep it low. I can tell she looked as Xinlong signalled her to leave.

He comforted me for almost a hour of me crying. I wouldn't trade him for anyone else.

I stopped crying and slowly got up from  his lap as he got up behind me and followed me out his room. I swiped the last tears off my face and sat on couch. As he gave me water and cuddled me.

"You do know that you dont have to cuddle me right."

I whisper to him.

"I know I just want to feel better."

He showed a little smile.

"Okay you two let's have lunch!"

His mom says

"Yes Mrs. He"

"Honey you dont have to call me Mrs.He call me mom"

"Yes Mrs- mom"

We started eatting