chapter 5

"Okay fine I was following you guys"

"Yep I'm sure of that"

"BOO!"

"Oh you brought the whole crew?"

I said to Zeyu

"Y-yeah?"

"Yah Xinlong you always spend time with Y/n what happened to bro time?"

Shuyang says

"it's okay you dont have to come with me I'll look around if you need anything just call me mm?"

I kiss his cheek and went to look around.

Xinlong POV

"Come on bro let's go check out the shoes I heard theres new shoes here."

Hanyu said

"Yeah let's go"

We went all over the store I spotted Y/n at times but this time saw her pin to the wall by Ivan.

Y/n POV

I was looking at some jackets for Xinlong when someone draged me and threw me to the wall and pin me. I groan in pain.

"hi baby "

" dont call me that I'm not yours"

"yes you are!"

"whatever you say bud."

He put my hands over my head with one hand as the other hand was touching my thigh. Then he touched my face I just smirk and said

"Are you going to kiss me?mm your not that cute to be with. I'm taken."

"By who?"

"Check my phone's lock screen"

He opens it up and looks backs up at me in rage

"Really with He Xinlong? Why would a ugly girl like you have He Xinlong as your boyfriend?"

"If you say I'm ugly why are you wasting your time on me?"

He let me go as I grab my phone out of his hand and walk away from him.

Xinlong POV

My blood boiled. When I saw him touched her thigh. He took out her phone and let her go as she took back her phone. I walk in front of him and punch him.

"You bastard!"

"Is Xinlong mad?"

As soon I heard him say that it made me more angry. I pushed him on the floor and got on top of him, punching him like a crazy person. They tried to pull me back but it was no use.

Y/n POV

I walked back to where Xinlong was with the other boys until I pass a police officer and heard out of his walkie-talkie

"442 we have a 15 or 17 boy in the mall beating up a 17or 18 year old boy. The boys name the was beating the boy is name He Xinlong. And the 17 to 18 boy is named Wang Ivan."

" Excuse me officer where is the sence?!"

"Umm who are you?"

"I'm He Xinlong's girlfriend. I need to know what happened please!"

"Well your boyfriend was beating up a boy named Ivan do you know who that is?"

"Umm.. yes."

"Come with me"

We got to the sence as I see Xinlong in hand cuffs sitting on a chair with a police officer next to him.i quickly ran to him.

"Yah what did you do! Officer please uncuff him please!"

"Who are you are you Y/n?"

"Yes"

She took off the handcuffs and said

"Look if we see your boyfriend again you know what happens."

"Yes I know"

I grab his hand and walk out of the mall seeing my parents in the car worried but mad. I glared at Xinlong and went in the car as he followed. I stop holding his hand and look out at the window. He tried to hold my hand as I move my hand back. He looked at me for a while and looked away. We dropped him off at his house that's when the scolding comes.

"Why did you date him Y/n!!"

" I was starting to like him too!"

"Break up with him!"

As soon as I heard those words I shot my head up.

"A-are you guys for real?!"

I ask, my voice shaking.

"Yes! Now do it!!"

"No he didnt do that much to make me break up with him! Were going to make more mistakes in the future!"

"Y/n I dont want him to be a bad influence to you!"

"He's not a bad influence! He's perfect just the way he is!"

" I have no time to argue with you Yu Y/n."

I cried silently and looked out the window.

Time skip