chapter 8

Joy filled my face as I slightly smile.
He quickly put the coffees on the counter and ran next to me hugging me. He kisses me all over the face while I blush since his parents are watching.
I cover my face in embarrassment. His parents just chuckled and whispered to each other.

" How long have I been out for?"

"1 day"

"That's long"

The doctor walked in.

"Y/n your wake. You are fine just um dont overstress yourself okay and you are free to discharge tomorrow or right now if you want."

"I think I want to discharge today so I dont waste anymore of your time and so other patients can come in."

"Okay prefect um I will take off and out the wires and IV."

Time skip

Xinlong's parents dropped me out side  my house but before I get out the car I close back the door.

"Mr. and Mrs.He can I please stay with you just for a few days?"

I asked.

Author POV

You are probably wondering what happened to Zeyu. Well after the accident that happened between Xinlong and Ivan he had to stay at Hanyu's house.

Y/n POV

"Sure sweetie thats fine"

Mrs. He said

"Thank you so much"

I said with thankfulness and put back on my seatbelt.

Time skip

Night time

After dinner I went to shower. It felt like forever since I last took a shower.
When I got out Xinlong let me wear his shirt it was a little big on me. We both slept in his bed. We went in our phone for a while and played bored games. We layed back in bed tired. He cuddle me making me feel safe. I gave him a couple pecks on his lips. After some minutes we fell asleep.

Time skip