Chapter 13

When we sat down Xinlong put his blazer on my legs covering them. I thanked him by a kiss on the check.

Time skip

We got done with dinner and went back into the van on the way to the hotel. I fell asleep again on his shoulder.

Author POV

Once you guys got to the hotel Xinlong didnt want to wake you up so he carried you bridal style and placed you on the bed then took off your thigh high heels.

Next morning.

I woke up and got ready I sat on the chair where the small table was and went on my phone.

Xinlong's mom called me as I answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/n can you come outside we should go shop. I need a cupule things."

"Yeah sure I'll be out in 5 minutes."

I hang up and grabbed my bag and put on my shoes then head to the parking lot seeing his mom. We out into the car and headed to the store. Once we got in the store we went to went to buy grocery and make-up products and other things. When I went to get some hair bands a guy came to me.

"H-hey you look pretty."

He looked like a shy guy.

"Um thank you."

"Can I get your number?"

"I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend."

"Well I dont see him? I can be your real boyfriend."

"Sorry but I'm not a cheater I need to go."

I grab the hair bands and try to walk away when the guys grabbed my wrist.

"Please give me a chance."

"I already said no but I need to go."

I pull away from his grip and quickly walk away. Luckily he didnt follow me. I walk to Xinlong's mom and continue shopping. In the middle of checking out my phone rang. I look at it and see that Xinlong is calling I told mom and walk away for a bit.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?!?"

"I'm at the store with your mom. Why is everything okay?"

"Yeah I was just wondering where you were at."

"好的,再見,愛你"

"拜拜,愛你哦"

Time skip.

Once I went back into the hotel I put down the bags, Xinlong pulled me into bed.

"Yah I'm sweating let go I need to take a shower 🚿"

I say trying to move away but he tighten his grip

"No stay I want to cuddle you. You have been active all day I miss you."

He snuggle into me neck kissing it. After a cupule minutes he pulled away so I can take a shower.

When I look in the mirror and there they are hickeys... I will die by Xinlong's mom and dad.

Time skip
After showering.

I walk out and get in bed Zeyu saw. Now I'm actually dead.

"Yah what's that!!"

He came to me while Xinlong is showering.

"Its a burn Zeyu it's nothing much."

He grabbed my neck taking a closer look.